Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Coincidentally enough I'd probably want to be an ESTP. I mean I don't think I'd actually want to change who I am, but ESTP's just seem to have the best people skills in my opinion and appear to have the most fun with life. Keep doing your thing, ESTP's.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I act more like an NT intellectually but am a Se dom. I broke the system.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I think while you're always essentially the same, you can definitely improve into something you aspire to be. For example, I wanted to be have better music skills, so I tried developing my Se. After several years, I think it's actually working! It does change my attitude in general. But even though I have pretty developed Ti, Se, and Fe, I think I'm still an INFP.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hell no.

When I first heard about MBTI and took the test, I thought the written ENTP description did a remarkably good job of describing me, but I didn't really put much thought into it beyond that.

Then, several years later, I read a bit more about MBTI, and I realized that I got the best type. I know, "gifts differing," every type is special and unique, but...c'mon. We all know ENTP is the best type. It's probably better than ESFJ, ISTJ and INFP combined (I'd love to see somebody run the numbers on this to see if it's actually true, I have a hunch it may be).

I guess this makes me somewhat of a bandwagon fan. I'm ok with that. It feels good to win at something.

·
Registered
290 Posts
No I wouldn't. There's things about me that I would like to change, I'd like to be more persuasive and a better manipulator, but I'm fine with my personality.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hell no.

When I first heard about MBTI and took the test, I thought the written ENTP description did a remarkably good job of describing me, but I didn't really put much thought into it beyond that.

Then, several years later, I read a bit more about MBTI, and I realized that I got the best type. I know, "gifts differing," every type is special and unique, but...c'mon. We all know ENTP is the best type. It's probably better than ESFJ, ISTJ and INFP combined (I'd love to see somebody run the numbers on this to see if it's actually true, I have a hunch it may be).

I guess this makes me somewhat of a bandwagon fan. I'm ok with that. It feels good to win at something.
Ya and who do you think will run said numbers? Probably gonna be an ISTJ, hate to break it you.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yessssss! :D

I like being myself at times, but most times I wish I could be more efficient and self-motivated :/ I need lots of pushing to do stuff, and you can't survive in this world like that! :shocked:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Coincidentally enough I'd probably want to be an ESTP. I mean I don't think I'd actually want to change who I am, but ESTP's just seem to have the best people skills in my opinion and appear to have the most fun with life. Keep doing your thing, ESTP's.
Funny. My best friend is an ISTJ. I had a theory that you guys secretly admired us. ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts