Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Mortal Athlete is a documentary series that will focus on the lives of everyday people that manage to balance their daily responsibilities while pursuing a fit and healthy lifestyle.

·The series is intended to motivate and educate people on how they to can become healthy and or remain healthy.*

·You will see people from different backgrounds with different stories that are all different shapes and sizes.*

·And they will show that there are different levels to being healthy but it is very possible to reach your goals.

Do*you*have a story to share that can touch people's lives and hearts? Please share it!!
Become a source of inspiration and maybe*YOU*can be featured in up coming videos!

Be sure to subscribe!

Mortal Athlete's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF647C4ba2uXjJUMZYdxepw

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I suck at motivation.

I thrive at discipline.

I don't have a "great" story to tell for inspiration persay... but!

I used tons of leverage to lose extra body fat. Myfitnesspal (or any thing that helps count calories), fatburner supplements (Transparent Labs Physique Series Fat Burner), morning black coffee, intermittent fasting, similar foods everyday, supplements like: L-Carnitine, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Turmuric Curcumin, and Whey Protein; tons and tons of water, whole foods, etc.

But my secret weapon is....

*drumroll*

Belief.

Auto-suggestion, goal cards, psychocybernetics/subconscious self-image, daily affirmation speeches, tracking progress/reward milestones, etc.

This stuff right here is the key. You will find a way to reach your health/fitness goals if you genuinely believe you can and will do it. There's no such thing as temptation to break your diet if you believe you're the kind of person that never cheats on the diet plan/lifestyle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suck at motivation.

I thrive at discipline.

I don't have a "great" story to tell for inspiration persay... but!

I used tons of leverage to lose extra body fat. Myfitnesspal (or any thing that helps count calories), fatburner supplements (Transparent Labs Physique Series Fat Burner), morning black coffee, intermittent fasting, similar foods everyday, supplements like: L-Carnitine, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Turmuric Curcumin, and Whey Protein; tons and tons of water, whole foods, etc.

But my secret weapon is....

*drumroll*

Belief.

Auto-suggestion, goal cards, psychocybernetics/subconscious self-image, daily affirmation speeches, tracking progress/reward milestones, etc.

This stuff right here is the key. You will find a way to reach your health/fitness goals if you genuinely believe you can and will do it. There's no such thing as temptation to break your diet if you believe you're the kind of person that never cheats on the diet plan/lifestyle.
Wow! Thank you for such an amazing reply! It takes a lot to share your personal experiences to help others i really appreciate it!

You make a really valid fact too

A person's mental constitution is everything if they want to successfully live a healthy lifestyle! I hope your advice reaches the many people here who need it!

"We rise by lifting others"

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts