Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video was kind of inspiring. I used to be a book worm but getting older the books have been left on the shelf, this year I made a goal to read at least 10 books as starting small is a good way to begin a larger goal " one day I want to read 100 books in a year" so far I have read 4 and a half books and at times it has been gruelling because I am taking peoples recommendations but I have enjoyed some. Do you have any recommendations? :eek:h:

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
I think you posted this topic before. You should tell people what kinds of things you like to read so that you don't get random/unsuitable suggestions.

Honestly, it kinda seems like you aren't very interested in reading. I'd expect a willing reader to not need recommendations, or at least to ask for something specific. There are other ways to get information and stimulate your mind.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Since you have a goal of a number of books to read per year, try the following :
-Randomly pick X numbers of books (short ones preferably) and read it without dropping it. Try to be regular and manage some time each day for it (30 min is a minimum).
It will just help you to go back into a regular reading activity, which is what I understood from your post (discounting the video I could not watch).

Good luck, may you find what you are looking for !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts