Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simply wanted to say that Dr. Julian Bashir from "Star Trek: Deep Space 9" is perhaps one of the finest INFP characters I'd ever seen and you'd ever find. And that is hard to come by!

So here is an episode (and a top personal favorite episode too!) that acts as proof of what I'm saying here:

Don't know why I wanted to share this, though.

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
Yaaay Bashir and Star Trek!

I've long-held the belief that Bashir is INFP. There's a few people that say he's an extrovert, but... Naaah. He just acts like that to cover up his secrets. A man who talks about himself all the time has nothing to hide, after all (<- sarcasm). Also, he's a spaz, so that doesn't help. Bashir goes super introverted the minute something bad happens.

My second-favorite character on the show, the first being Jadzia :happy:

·
Registered
951 Posts
I just watched Emissary a few days ago. Loved the Bashir moments, both his awkward pass at Jadzia and his idealistic speech to Kira.

I once took an online test for which Star Trek character I was that came up with Bashir.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Excellent episode. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for posting it. I really liked the part where he was talking about his teddy bear. I was really inspired by his concern for the people. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts