Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 612 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I usually stick to the INFJ forums but I do get curious and I venture off. I noticed that the NT forums are a bit hostile and confusing. Especially the INTJ forum! No offense but I mean even the titles of some of the threads are confusing hahahahahah like the INTJ forum has a thread called "Secular Humanism and Vegetarianism" and there's one called "If all personality types went to war, what group would win?!" hahahhahahahahahahhahahahah and then in the INFJ forum we have "The Gently Honest Mistype Revelation Thread" and "Which PERC INFJ do you have a crush on? Or would like to meet?" seriously stuff like this makes me laugh!

but in all seriousness I do get scared off by the NT forums. When you go there it's like a volcanic wasteland, the INTJ forum is colder more like a cold stainless steel castle where multiple experiments are taking place. And then when I get back to INFJ land it's like happy fluffy land with love and acceptance, a place where no evidence is needed to support your claims and no one's feelings get hurt :) sometimes I don't believe how stark the differences are between the types lol.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
If you think reading them is scary, try actually posting there a few times, and just wait for someone to tear you to bits (it will happen, inevitably-- particularly in the INTJ forum). I learned my lesson, so I spend all my time in happy-go-lucky NF land now. :confused:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I actually tested (with only one point towards T, however) as an INTJ. It makes sense, in my case.

I do, however, avoid the INTJ forum. Because both my T and my F are well (and I would say equally) developed, I fear being hurt there. What I mean is, it seems to me that Feelers tend to be accepting of expressions of both T and of F, whereas Thinkers tend to look down on, or are even hostile, to expressions of F. So I stay here, in the INFJ forum, where I can more freely express both my Thinking and Feeling pieces without fear, and without hiding a crucial side of myself as an individual.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you think reading them is scary, try actually posting there a few times, and just wait for someone to tear you to bits (it will happen, inevitably-- particularly in the INTJ forum). I learned my lesson, so I spend all my time in happy-go-lucky NF land now. :confused:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! yes! I made that mistake also! okay I wasn't shredded to bits but I definitely did NOT belong! someone mentioned Twilight and said they were bored and were going to watch it and I happily replied "oh how funny me too! Actually I already watched Twilight today so I'm on New Moon! :)"...they were being sarcastic...good thing I didn't tell em I went to Forks last summer.

@Souled In and @TheWaffle HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

·
Registered
38 Posts
Let's charge at the INTJ Forums!...with hearts...and cookie dough! Throw in some discussions over different points of view too to dissolve any conflict whatsoever because when conflict starts to boil, we're screwed.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! yes! I made that mistake also! okay I wasn't shredded to bits but I definitely did NOT belong! someone mentioned Twilight and said they were bored and were going to watch it and I happily replied "oh how funny me too! Actually I already watched Twilight today so I'm on New Moon! :)"...they were being sarcastic...good thing I didn't tell em I went to Forks last summer.

@Souled In and @TheWaffle HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Lmao does anyone else just want to grab her and squeeze the heck out of her she does that? Lmao...

Let's charge at the INTJ Forums!...with hearts...and cookie dough! Throw in some discussions over different points of view too to dissolve any conflict whatsoever because when conflict starts to boil, we're screwed.
Yes like an organized attack. One of us makes a thread, and then 10 otheres jump in and overwhelm it. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
~Goes to the INTJ forum to check whether the charge is actually occurring~

Aww... I don't see any rainbows or cookie dough there yet...

·
Registered
54 Posts
lol Sorry to hear we're frightening. Unfortunately, many INTJs don't know the value of subtlety when it relates to logical and scientific accuracy, so an interpretation of logical inconsistency is usually met with juvenile attack by the members of the INTJ forums.

I'm gandering that there's a self confirmation bias/bandwagon effect where if you're typed as an INTJ, you must obviously be Spock and wield a ten foot club with intellectual spikes. (Of course, every personality forum on personality cafe seems to polarize heavily towards the descriptions, and seemingly less towards the cognitive function).

If you're sending an attack, I suggest doing it on a moral/philosophical grounds that is intellectually defensible by you. May I suggest a thread, "Holding your tongue when the ultimate outcome will be better for it."

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Come on peeps NT's ROCK !! as do the STJ's, The SFP's, the STP's .. ... and the NFP's [especially love the NFP's].. THere's plenty of fun loving, kind and courteous people in every PerC sub-forum.

The INTJ's just helped me get my relationship sorted out with my INTJ brother --- I got some pretty amazing people-focused advice :) Also I'm getting them to help me become less emotional ... It's all too cool. The things they say make my mind stop and focus on a certain point that would've never even occurred to me.

Plus their photo threads are amazing. Beautiful people everywhere.

I love everybody :D They all hv such amazing things to say ... just gotta understand each other and respect our boundaries .. that's all .. :)

That said, it's my type to get *hyper* around different people all the time :)

OK .. I will admit though .. the INFJ forum is my home and I have no intention of abandoning it ... but I have found friends everywhere. People are just people --- more than letters :D They just focus their energies and think about things differently that's all.

EDIT: And of course, if I forgot any type variants .. I'm sorry .. I like all people.

1 - 20 of 612 Posts