Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just find that I attract lots of weird attention and bullies always seem to be attracted to me and Imalmost get treated like I am a dweeb or something amd no matter what I always seem to by many get negative or strange perceptions no matter how I act or hold myself. Even though I am in my 20s I still get people speaking down to me like a child, thinking I am naive, innocent and all kinds of weird things. I am 5'9" nd a half, I am considered attractive and intelligent but no matter what Imattract weird attention, it really aggravates me at times.

I am not oriented outwardy and I am quite introvertrd or just that I am very much more of an inward looking person where as I notice the opposite in many other individuals wherein it is like they are being pulled outward in some way all the time and it makes others think I am meek, or weak, and all kinds of things amd it is really annoying.

I am not good at beimng intimidating so I find I am not good at warding others off as well If I verbally defend myself and no matter what I just give off weird impressions to others it seems.

I get treated basically, like I am a child, like I'm lost, or I'm innpcent or even like I am a little kid or teenager. With the teenagee thing, it makes others treat me in a stereotypical way even though I do not think anyone is like that, like I am self absorbed and think like an obnoxius teenager.

I find it really condecending and irksome, amd even if I hold myswlf differently and try to dress differently I get the condecending child thing. It's like clockwork whenever I am around public places I sense amd just expect people to go after me, all those predatory people and the like, no matter to my chargin, whatever I do and say.

At this point I can only guess I am wired differently then the majority bit the weird thing, instead of going unnoticed I always attract attention. I can't seem to get by being left alone.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I wonder if it is just a stupid cultural thing, in many parts of North America that is my experience, actually in Montreal and,some other parts of Canada generally maybe a lot of people did not like me bit I went unnoticed, but I was often left alone, though once in a while some obnoxious idiot honed inmand started singling me out and focusing on me all of the time. It has happened al of my life "he is different thus makes me uncomfortable, lets make a big deal about it and make sure everyone knows"

It makes me think I have to be super carefufl of where i work and thr places I go and avoid stupid people at all costs though it is often not the case.

I think it might just be because I am skinny as well.

Here are some things have noticed: I do not have Fi at all, thus, I cannot feel things that are not real or authentic to me,or on cue, I am not group mind at all, and I find tha often times others want me to feel things all "in sync" like they do but unfortunately, I guess it all nust comes to the fact that I have my own sense of self and I cannot ignore or negate it. I have a self, to others it is just in my imagination.

I have a hard time with small talk and find many people really illogical and it is hard for me to think in the same way they do and it bothers them. People always ask me "what I do" and it is never satisfactory and yet they want some answer I cannot give them again, to mirror them exactly or something.

I have like nothing in common with most people around me, since most people have inferior Fi, thats always out of question, then often it turns out to mandatory unconditional conforming and I cannot really.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts