Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
No, but I do carry around a notepad around in my pocket to avoid said inky hands. Perhaps I am a closet J?:tongue:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
If I wish to remember something like a number of specific time or some detail like that I may very quickly write it down on my wrist. I just figure if you scribble a note somewhere else you may forget it or lose it, but having it 'tatooed' onto your body there is extremely small chance of this happening so it makes all the sense :proud:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I have done it a bit. Now I try to carry around a small pocket sized book. Easier to hide the note to yourself from nosy people

·
Registered
672 Posts
Nope. I am not even organised enough to bother to pick up a pen to do so. Not even a notebook, it's all {{taps head}} up here.

Probably why I forget things, frequently.

·
Registered
673 Posts
No, I forget to do a lot of things. But people kind of expect that of me.

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
I have done, like phone numbers and such but I don't really anymore. Partly because you have to wash it off and partly because I get paranoid that i'll get some kind of ink poisoning.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yes, I do that a lot. I used to drive one of my teachers crazy with this habbit. I do have a notebook, but sometimes it is just quicker to write something on your hands. It's especially handy :)proud:) when you read something in a foreign language and want to write down some new words to be looked up later on in a dictionary.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I write To Do lists in my notebooks during class. Then never look at them again.

I probably would write stuff on my hand, but people would be able to see them and ask about it. I'm very private. It made sense in my head...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I used to keep a little book with every event I would do that day in it. Call mom. Fold laundry. Buy milk. I was more on top of things back then. You have inspired me to try this again.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nope. Too messy, and scared of breaking the epidermis.

Holy shit I spelled epidermis correctly.

Aaaaanyways, I'd stop doing it 9/10 anyways.

Reactions: Fiddler

·
Banned
17 Posts
OMG. YES! I so do that. It's the only way I can remember my homework. For some strange reason, I abhor day planners and organization thingies like that. I've tried to use them, but you see, planners and I just don't click. Not. At. All.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I draw on my hands, and sometimes write notes to myself, although not so often that it's an everyday thing.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I do this too.

have any of you encountered people who think that writing on the body is evil or at least disrespectful? I've encountered one or two, and they baffle me.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I do, but it's not like it helps. Either I forget I wrote stuff on my arm in the first place and it'll come off in the shower later, or I'll look at my arm and remember and not do it anyway :D

Reactions: Thrifty Walrus
1 - 16 of 16 Posts