Personality Cafe banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I swear I live on Celebrity Types! I do disagree with some of them, but they justify themselves well!

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
She was the only one I remembered was an ESFJ who was mentioned on this page.
This would be very helpful. U can get to know celebrities of other types as well. :happy:

Famous ESFJs - CelebrityTypes.com

aand you are welcome :tongue:
In my opinion, most of typings on CelebrityTypes.com are completely wrong.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games ( The clown girl from Katness Team).

Edit: Dolores Umbridge could be an ESFJ, Leslie Knope and
Ann Perkins from Parks and Recreation is an ESFJ.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hilary Duff maybe? (She seems to play ESFJ characters, at least, Lizzie McGuire probably the most noticeable)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
This is the ESFJ section from the Jungian Physiognomy website celebrities list:
ESFJjpeg.jpg

And the physical cues they use for ESFJ:

Discernment Lead

For a Discernment type, the whole Face is the most prevalent part of their countenance. The face is balanced, connected and operates as a collective unit. For discerners, the eyes that are peripheral and the facial dynamics of the lips, cheeks, eyebrow and forehead are central. During articulation the eyes often become unimportant and unattended as the rest of their face and body cooperates to deliver a presentation.

DISCERNMENT - WHOLE-FACE ARTICULATION, RIGID BODY

Hand and Body Movements:

The hands and body of a Discernment type have a rigidity to them that shows in it's 'exacting' motions. For a Discernment type, the hands are an important extension of their face's collaborative delivery/presentation. Body swaying is not very common in this type; the torso area stays put as the arms and face animate instead.

Articulator: - STRICT | CALCULATED | SOLID | DENSE | BLUNT | ROCK-LIKE

Articulator Leads have a solidity and precision to their speech tone and body language, communicating effectively and naturally with their audience. They make good use of all manner of gestures such as: nods, brow raises, smiles, emphasis on words, hand juts, mouth tricks, head tilts. Their movements will be on-point, calculated, almost rehearsed, and the least awkward of all types.

The eyes of Articulators are not as striking as the rest of their face and body. When articulating a complex thought, their eyes may become neglected and they will break eye contact as they focus more on their words. Then when formed they will reconnect with the audience and express the though with a sense of conviction. They act as representatives of their words and have a level of confidence about them at all times. As an element, they resemble a polished rock. The principle they stand on are palpable, in clear view and solid. However, they are not beyond the influence of others.

Fe Dominant

{EXTERNAL ETHIC DISCERNMENT}

Fe is, before anything else, a discernment function and will thus manifest a rigidity in the body. The user's movements will be straightforward and well coordinated, but unlike it's internal counterparts, Fe movements will project outward. The primary talent of Fe isArticulation and as such will demonstrate an ease with word formation and presentation. Like Te, each word is accompanied with some form of facial emphasis: raising eyebrows, jutting the head forward, accentuating words, and widening the mouth.

It is made distinct from Te by it's Warming ability. If the user is benevolent, Fe's warming ability will create a sense of assurance, acceptance and safety. It will make it known by it's words or body language that it considers you an ally. If the user is malevolent, the inverse is true. It will make it known that you are on it's bad side and create an atmosphere of hostility. But in each case, each word is meant to elicit a certain emotion in the audience.

Empathic Pull:

The head moves forward then Scoops itself back in with the chin, slowing down its articulation's pitch toward the end of the gesture. The gesture is often accompanied with the hands coming forward as if pulling the audience closer to them.

This is more common in Fe women than men, as many Fe cues are. Since Fe is sensitive to it's presentation, and cultural acceptance, it will adjust it's choice of gestures to be appropriate with that culture.
Head Shake:

The head shakes left to right fluidly while speaking. This happens most often when the user is talking admirably about someone and listing their qualities, or listing the positives or negatives of a place or experience.
Smile With Me:

This is one of the most signature Fe gestures. The user smiles and animates while staring at you, with the aim to amuse or surprise you with it's words. It is, more than anything, looking for a reaction of some positive variety.

They will pause for a little bit after speaking to see your reaction. The user may have a slightly tense look to them as they wait for your response. If you laugh, they will deflate their tension and laugh with you too.

Si auxilliary

{INTERNAL CONCRETE PERCEPTION}

Si is a perception function and will therefore present a type of fluidity in the body - but one which is thicker and more lethargic in it's motions than external perceiving types. The user's body will be directed by the eyes; the eyes move and the rest of the head, shoulders and body will follow suit.

The eye movements of Si will be concentrated but loose. When the eyes already know what they see and it is simply a matter of relaying that knowledge verbally, the eyes will stay fixed on the audience as the mouth speaks. If the user is required to brainstorm and synthesize a perspective mid-conversation, the eyes will begin Deflecting. Deflecting is a habit Ne eyes have which manifests in various ways: blinking constantly, eyes darting around the environment, looking up -- and is a result of active cross-contextualizing happening in the brain.

This is in contrast to Se/Ni eyes which will zone-out when they are engaged in active synthesis. The eyes of Ne/Si will appear to sink a bit deeper into their sockets and be more relaxed. But, as with all Perceiving Leads, Si eyes will be disconnected from the mouth and rest of the face: particularly for Te auxiliary.

Searching Scowl:

The brow shrivels and the face obtains an almost bitter-like expression. Often the individual will stare down or at the ground in concentration, but the eyes will not close.

The eyes may appear to be searching the literal ground for a dropped item, but the eyes are inward-turned. This is different from Compass Dead Eyes, as the Searching Scowl is focused and intense as opposed to languid.
Inertial Force:

There is an elemental nature to all Si users that comes from the inertia of their Worldview; a quality that resembles a waterfall or fast-moving stream. The body moves with a sort of density and mass.

As they talk, their Si&Ne Outer Wheel begins to spin rapidly - causing a flow of stored memories + related memories to take place. As one topic is recalled and iterated, Ne finds another related branch of stored knowledge that it then tangents into. This can often result in an ungraceful avalance of thoughts, rambling, cutting people off or not paying attention to the feedback of the audience.
Deflecting:

Once again, deflecting is characterized by a looseness in the eyes and an ease in diverting gaze. Si/Ne is prone to break eye or object contact at any moment, sometimes even midway through a Te or Fe Push as seen here in Meryl Streep. It is very rare for non-Ne/Si users to do this sort of deflecting midway through a word or phrase.
http://physiognomy.me/jung/

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I highly doubt Emma Watson is an Fe dom. She sounds like an Ne dom from interviews. She also seems more expressive in the Te way than the Fe way. She also doesn't seem like she's mentally reaching out to other people when she talks the way an Fe type would - she seems more centered in an Fi way - like she knows where she's coming from and doesn't need the affirmation of others.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I was watching Men in Black with a friend and I sort of thought Will Smith might be an EXFJ. He reminds me of my ESFJ friend, who also happens to be a black male. I love him! :] He seems like a Fe dom.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Not sure if she has already been given a mention, but Sarah Jessica Parker is apparently one. I can't stand her, or anything she stars in.

Surely to God there must be a famous ESFJ out there who is famous because they have done something worth while / meaningful for the planet rather than just a load of awful celebrities (Sally Field aside) and Sarah Palin?!?!

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I'd think Florence Nightingale, I mean she pretty much redefined the nursing industry, and that seems like something an ESFJ would do XD.

The main character of the "Duchess of Duke Street", idk if anyone has ever watched that. Also, likely, the person she's based on, in real life: Rosa Lewis.

Jane Addams, although she could have just as easily been ENFJ, it's hard to say.

I think Queen Victoria could have been ESFJ. She was very values driven in how she ruled, and stubbornly adhered to the things she wanted to accomplish for people.

Idk how you guys feel about this one, but, possibly Paula Deen. Paula Deen just seems like your souther bff's mom that has you over all the time and wants to cook for everyone XD.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts