Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched a part of a movie on tv once and I've googled the shit out of it with all the information I have but I can't find it. Does anyone know what movie this is based on this information?

It's about Artificial Intelligence. There is a man character who is sort of short, middle aged, and wears glasses and a long trench coat, sort of like a detective. He is the creator of a machine that knows all the information in the world including who every person is and where they are at this moment so it can protect them. The movie often switches to the point of view of the machine as if it is a camera watching people.

There is a girl trying to convince that guy (the creator) that the machine is suffering because of him and they have to help it or destroy it or something and he becomes convinced. He says that the first time he turned it on, the machine imprinted on him and loved him or something so he changed it's codes to make him forget that memory.

I remember something about the machine destroying itself and all of it's memories every single night to stay safe and there was a scene where the machine was just printing out a shit load of codes that were it's memories. This somehow related to how the machine was suffering and doing all of this because of the man, and the girl was empathetic towards it, treating it like a human being.

Another scene I remember is that the girl and the creator are in a big building at night with no one in it and they have to wait for a phone call from the machine (a programmed phone call that only the creator guy knows about, it's a specific phone in NYC). If the creator answers this phone call, he can help save the machine or shut it down. There's bad guys chasing them with guns though because they want to hack the machine also.

I literally don't know any of the characters names and this is all I got. HELP?! lmao

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Was it in English?

I don't think I have seen anything quite like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts