Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings PersonalityCafe Members!

We need article writers to write for the homepage of PersonalityCafe. You will have an official article writer status if you decide to do this. I need at least two people to write articles about anything that has to do with personality. I need one person to write one for Wednesday and Sunday. The articles must be your own writing and not copy and paste. Please post here or pm me if you want this position. Thanks!

-Lance

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I might be interested, although I don't know if I'm the most amazing writer. What kinds of stuff about personality, though? Like personality types in general, recent news? More details please :)

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be interested, although I don't know if I'm the most amazing writer. What kinds of stuff about personality, though? Like personality types in general, recent news? More details please :)

Anything that has to do with personality. It doesn't have to be an "amazing" article. If you can ad pics to it that would be great! :)

How long would you like them to be?
200 words or more is fine.:proud:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Now I don't wanna go signing up for anything for the sake of not being dedicated enough, but I might try writing an article sometime today or tomorrow and see how it goes afterwards.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure! Just private message me the article first. :)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
What about varying it and having one person write about personality and thne the other person can write about other things like a regular newspaper column. If you do it that way then I would be most interested. The two different ones would balance each other out and there could be something for everyone.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a good idea. I guess we can test it out but it has to be your own writing and not anyone else. Just let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
That is a good idea. I guess we can test it out but it has to be your own writing and not anyone else. Just let me know if your interested.
Should I send you a sampling of what it would look like?

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am currently making the homepage so I will get back to everyone that applied.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
You never answered my question on whether I should send you an example of what I would do.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reactions: Chynna Jedlicka
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.