Personality Cafe banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Yeah i understand , but i really just want to figure something out to stay just friends .. without being hard for me or her ..i mean i repsect her feelings alot actually no matter what ..i never gone mad when i thought it could be only me ..yesterday she said "i miss you for some reason euh" then i asked her what's wrong , and as usual she haven't replied yet (respect her privacy alot though) ..what i want to say we both have our own problems, but me i have this one besides my Real life ones ..,i don't have now feelings as i used to , but is there any possibility we could stay good friends ? (Without being so honest about what i felt) I mean she's so special to me ..im acting like a kid , right? 馃槄

Im sorry won't bother you again ..and really thanks for your time , appreciate that alot !
Maybe. I think you鈥檙e playing with fire but I very much understand why you want to hang onto her as a friend. I know how important finding each other as NFPs is. I know I would be touched and flattered and feel amazing to have a friend who showed me I was worth being friends with in these circumstances But also without the difficult circumstances to have found each other as INFP and ENFP. It鈥檚 pretty amazing and we do help each other a lot.

Reactions: Popbano

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Maybe. I think you鈥檙e playing with fire but I very much understand why you want to hang onto her as a friend. I know how important finding each other as NFPs is. I know I would be touched and flattered and feel amazing to have a friend who showed me I was worth being friends with in these circumstances But also without the difficult circumstances to have found each other as INFP and ENFP. It鈥檚 pretty amazing and we do help each other a lot.
Ugggh sorry im sorry again ..but i can't stop thinking of something ,as i told you the last message she sent she said " i miss you for some reason euhh" then i asked her "something wrong "? ( Yeah i know might not good response, but wanted to slow everything down) , then she haven't answered yet , 4 days now 馃檪 ..i wanna know what's on her mind ..i just want to leave on peace ,and cause her no problems . But i just can't and she's doing these stuff

Registered
Ugggh sorry im sorry again ..but i can't stop thinking of something ,as i told you the last message she sent she said " i miss you for some reason euhh" then i asked her "something wrong "? ( Yeah i know might not good response, but wanted to slow everything down) , then she haven't answered yet , 4 days now 馃檪 ..i wanna know what's on her mind ..i just want to leave on peace ,and cause her no problems . But i just can't and she's doing these stuff
She has to do what she has to do too. Both of you have to be safe and protect your hearts.

Registered
anything happen?

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
anything happen?
Well noth
anything happen?
Thanks for asking .
Nothing really ...but again sometime she initiate talking about problems ..then say nothing more (no detalis or anything) ...i mean whenever she start talking about something perosnal (missing me - perosnal issue )she send about 1 or 2 message about it ..then she leave the chat for more than 2-3 days ..then she start a brand new topic ...im working on ( just friends ) part..but it's a bit more clear now it's kinda weird now ...
as you said its getting confusing more ...so im guessing when she's in the mood or seems to be talkactive as she used to be ..im gonna be honest and ask her at least to speak about negative thoughts about me ..i can't leave till im pretty sure she's ok ..and wanna see her reaction ..is it ok to ask her that?

Registered
Well noth
Thanks for asking .
Nothing really ...but again sometime she initiate talking about problems ..then say nothing more (no detalis or anything) ...i mean whenever she start talking about something perosnal (missing me - perosnal issue )she send about 1 or 2 message about it ..then she leave the chat for more than 2-3 days ..then she start a brand new topic ...im working on ( just friends ) part..but it's a bit more clear now it's kinda weird now ...
as you said its getting confusing more ...so im guessing when she's in the mood or seems to be talkactive as she used to be ..im gonna be honest and ask her at least to speak about negative thoughts about me ..i can't leave till im pretty sure she's ok ..and wanna see her reaction ..is it ok to ask her that?
I think you need to examine your motives and the possible consequences and how you鈥檒l deal with those.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts