Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. Another hopeless romantic INFP has a question here about another girl. I believe she is INFx

I just started college a week ago and I have a photography class in the morning several times a week. There is a girl in the class I really like, and I have a strong gut feeling she likes me. Our eye contact really sticks for a long time, we smile together whenever we are talking, she laughs at everything I say, she kinda follows me around in class (not in a stalking way), she always messes with her hair when I am next to her. The other day when I walked into class she saw me and smiled widely at me and I smiled back. She had her book bag and purse on the chair next to her and removed them as I approached so I could sit down. Now, I feel pretty sure she likes me, so I recently asked her to hang out. She said she would like to, but for the next two weeks because of school and work. When she gave me her phone number she only gave me her home phone number. So at this point I became self conscious and doubting myself. HELP MEH.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
You talked to her and got a few more details and a number. If she acts WEIRD after that I'd say you may have received the wrong signals. If she still smiles at you every time though, I think you're in the clear.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sounds like she has a boyfriend, hence the home number and not the cell- because she might be with him when you called. Maybe she's on the outs with her BF and is dragging her feet ending it.
There is definitely something between you two, and she isn't denying it. She did give you her number. Just take it slow, wait two weeks as she requested and than call her, That puts the ball in her court, you will find out where you stand then.
Good luck.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes, she really likes you, she may be fighting it for whatever reason. Keep close and moving forward, I agree wait if she asks you too but overall keep your signals strong, it could give her the courage to make it happen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The infp in me says "Just Friends" I'd just tell myself that. That way when she tells you that it'll hurt less.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Never doubt yourself! Just keep acting like you always do, dont let lil things put you down! as long as you enjoy her company keep it up :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts