Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Neither, just 3. In theory though, 1 integrates to 7 so I suppose 9w1 would just integrate into an opportunistic/less stiff 3.
Yep, exactly. 9 to 3 and 1 to 7. 9w1 will integrate towards more productive, efficient, and externally-in-touch 3, and fun-loving, opportunistic, adventurous 7.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Fascinating! I never considered my wing for integration! Yes, I do quite pick up the negatives of 2 and 9 under stress.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've already read about that on some description and it makes sense for me too (2w9 <- 4w3 -> 1w6), more than the 4w5 counterpart (2w7 <- 4w5-> 1w8)

And as I tried to figure it out for other types, I found out it usually makes sense too.

Of course, core type remains the most important element there.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Nah, wings don't integrate or disintegrate. 9 goes to 3 and 6 and that's the end of it. A wing isn't some extra type that hangs on lol. It's not some left-over bit from the neighbor that has its own lines and a secret life where it goes through the backdoor and cheats on the core type with the type on the other side or something like that. It's not a symbiotic relationship. Wings are drastically overstated, they are seriously not that important.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts