Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to know if this ISFP likes me and what it takes in order for the attraction to turn into anything.

So a few things have caught my attention.

He will flirt with me a lot but don't know if he is just being playful or if he is trying to hint at liking me. For example we playing sports one time and where smack talking and he accidentally said, "I'm going to lay you down." instead of, "I'm going to take you down." like you would normally say. He got kind of shy and embarrassed for a moment but he makes sexual jokes all the time usually like it is no big deal. Then lately if I am around while he is trying to shoot hoops he will say things like kiss it for good luck and hold out the ball for me to kiss or he will get ready to make a shoot and say things this one's for you.
People that know him better have said he is a flirt though.

Also when friends go and hang out sometime I am in the loop and sometimes I am not but he will as me if I am coming opposed to just inviting me. Then when I say that I am he gets all excited. He doesn't realize when I say no it is because I don't know the plans, though I should just ask him.

Then it gets weird if I try to talk to him one on one or when I come and hangout with the group because he won't talk to me and if I try to talk to him don't have much to say. I'm wondering if it is because he could be shy but it makes me think that maybe he doesn't really like me.

Is there something I'm not getting? Are these signs that he likes me? Are there other signs I should be looking for? And if they appear will he make a move or what should I do; I like him too?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like he definitely finds you attractive, so he's push buttons to see how receptive you are.
The more you respond positively (usually with your own flirty schtick), it'll tell him you're interested and he'll likely escalate if he wants to take it further.

If you like him, you can play his game and respond with flirts of your own. it'll likely drive him up if it's witty and clever (or daring dpending how adventurous you are)

Try to figure out if he's a player though... those come in all forms.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I agree with @JKG, he is definitely attracted to you. It doesn't mean he has a crush on you, or has romantic interest, but as long as there is attraction, if you are interested, you can work it and see where it develops. You can play the innuendo game too, tease a little...

Reactions: GlobeGirl

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I have been holding back all my flirty comments as not to make anyone uncomfortable...smh.

I still can seem to figure out if when he's quiet it is because he is being shy or if he is not interested beyond my physical appearance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.