Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reasons to ignore my thread :

1. I started my research into enneagrams today
2. I did very little reading into this, as in the past weeks i've done so much reading that right now i feel as i've hit the wall
3. I did the test only twice

So both times I came up with these results : 4w3 2w3 3w4 (second time there instead of 3w4 there were three with almost same points - 3w4 3w2 4w5, while first two stayed the same - 4w3 2w3 so only the last one changed).

Now, I did some reading and at some point it seemed like theres something wrong. (Please excuse my ignorance/laziness)

It would be great if someone would point out to me the biggest conflict in these results. As in - Why such results are invalid/contradictory and I shall go on from there. Feel free to redirect me to some other pages.

And again - excuse my ignorance. And feel free to ignore me.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
@Eliyass What did you find was wrong with your results? I can't tell what the problem could be, or what is giving you trouble, mostly because I don't know you.

Online tests aren't all too reliable. If you wanna know your core type and leaning, you could start with disclosing what's important to you on a personal level. Hints would emit here and there, and I'm sure it'd be tellable from there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Le9acyMusePlease ignore this thread. Instead of going deeper and trying to figure it all out by myself, I expected for someone to show up and explain it all, without me having to go into details. Just stupid..
Reason why I posted it was primarily my laziness. I just went through quite a few threads and posts and never saw anyone with results like this, where all of the first three e-grams being in this exact order. Plus i read a little about what they mean and it seemed like at times they were contradictory to each other.

So all in all, I shouldnt have posted this thread at all. I should've done my own research first, giving me more understanding and then, if still not sure of it, ask proper questions, giving people something to work with, instead of dropping some mysterious post with no details whatsoever. My fault.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Well, people are a resource, and there are no honest questions that aren't worth answering. You go on and review things if you haven't yet. Descriptions don't always provide the right perspective, so get second opinions that don't sound too irrational. We'll be here for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts