Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What age is the limit of getting the boobs/penis large?

Thanks for your inputs.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
breasts - the last growth spurt is around 24 or 25

·
Banned
659 Posts
Size really isn't everything and that's really not just something we say, at least when it comes to breasts. Shape, proportion and more also play an aesthetic role - and the fact is you come as a complete package, focussing on one part can preclude an appreciation for the overall picture.

I'd wager that, like most of us, you are fine just as you are.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Size really isn't everything and that's really not just something we say, at least when it comes to breasts. Shape, proportion and more also play an aesthetic role - and the fact is you come as a complete package, focussing on one part can preclude an appreciation for the overall picture.

I'd wager that, like most of us, you are fine just as you are.
Yeah right it doesn't matter right? But why when i was in highschool my classmates always calls me flatchested if it doesn't matter?
Then i once flirted with my neighbor and the first thing he commented out was I'm flat chested xD
Because they're kids right?
When we grew older and matured, we no longer see those stuffs as big deal, right?
Because we already knew that a boob can appear bigger because of brassieres.. And push up bras right?
Or the penis well we cannot judge it because it's always flappy by default right

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Depends on what you do with it. The human body is far more malleable than what our 20th century medicine accustomed people to think. A great deal of what people think is their fully grown stage is just made of (and perpetuated by) good and bad habits.
So if it depends then how can i make my boobs bigger when I'm already 26?

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,176 Posts
I thought girls stop growing at the end of puberty, which is about 18-19. Some sites say breasts never stop growing, which makes sense, because of cancer being so common there. but this growth might not be in size:/

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,845 Posts
Mine got about a cup size bigger with my first pregnancy and never went down despite losing all of the weight.

But, some women will go down a size or so as well.

Just rock what you have. Plenty of men like smaller chests and large boobs are a fucking pain.

·
Registered
421 Posts
So if it depends then how can i make my boobs bigger when I'm already 26?
Surgery is your only option I guess. I read a bit about the subject and they are apparently not permanent, they need to be replaced every decade of so and most people get them removed after 5 years because they can be uncomfortable or something.

As someone else mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about the size. I personally love flat chests and I don't even bother turning my head at a huge rack. Either way most guys don't care about their size, they just care about seeing and touching them :p

·
Banned
659 Posts
Yeah right it doesn't matter right? But why when i was in highschool my classmates always calls me flatchested if it doesn't matter?
Then i once flirted with my neighbor and the first thing he commented out was I'm flat chested xD
Because they're kids right?
When we grew older and matured, we no longer see those stuffs as big deal, right?
Because we already knew that a boob can appear bigger because of brassieres.. And push up bras right?
Or the penis well we cannot judge it because it's always flappy by default right
Well, I understand how it could seem to matter in those moments, but the problem was never with you - it was with them. The truth remains that it doesn't really matter.

We don't go out of our way to change our personalities to appease the preferences of some asshole - we already know that they're the one with the problem. Critique of your breasts should be no different.

Not everyone is attractive to everyone else all the time, when you get down to the bottom line, it really doesn't matter.

Life experience tells me that I appeal to a very, very small subset of women - as many men will - but a very small subset is still enough and what would I do otherwise? Pretend, for the rest of my life, to be someone else? Photoshop myself and hope they never notice? Lying about who I am or how I look simply wouldn't work and I can't force people to find me attractive. There's nothing sensible I can do accept focus my attention on the right people, the people who like me as I am and I'd advise anyone to do the same.

Breasts are a difficult topic because expensive, invasive and unneeded surgery has been pushed for so long as an easy and obvious solution - but that 'fix' can create a multitude of other problems both aesthetically/proportionally as well as health issues and can also exacerbate body confidence issues - creating a desire to 'fix' other parts.

My point was not to deny your feelings - merely to inform, quite honestly and genuinely, that your value as a person and as a partner goes way beyond outward appearance and that we live in a world where many beautiful women have body image concerns because of the damaging effect of the media and the stupid opinions of no-matter loudmouths.

I know it hurts when someone says something like that and the natural reaction is to validate it on some level - Im just as guilty, I lend far more weight to criticism than I ever do to praise - but those people are not remotely qualified to judge you definitively. You may not fit their tastes, they may dislike you for some other reason but that doesn't mean they are undeniably right - their standards are not the defacto standards of everybody else that we should all aspire to.

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine got about a cup size bigger with my first pregnancy and never went down despite losing all of the weight.

But, some women will go down a size or so as well.

Just rock what you have. Plenty of men like smaller chests and large boobs are a fucking pain.
I love my small boobs. It feels nothing until i touch it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts