Personality Cafe banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Where d'you get this from? Curious as all the ISFJs I know are too busy painting each other's faces or writing screen plays to do something as real world as computer repair/maintainence

Intrigued
Are you sure they weren't INFJs? The ISFJs I know are pretty down-to-earth.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Where d'you get this from? Curious as all the ISFJs I know are too busy painting each other's faces or writing screen plays to do something as real world as computer repair/maintainence

Intrigued
Hmm... yeah I don't know, the people you speak of sound a bit artsy-fartsy. ISFJ men are way more down-to-earth, as far as I know. They gravitate towards computer work because it's a good way to make themselves indispensable to others, which is their main goal in life.

If you know an ISFJ who is good with computers, he'll not only fix and maintain your computer for you, he'll also install all kinds of goodies that you didn't even ask for. He'll get you great deals on any new parts you may need, help you with your programming or whatever you're working on, and while he's at it he'll even make you a sandwich. Love, love those ISFJs.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I get a comment almost daily about fiddling with random things, looking at people for the sake of looking at them (they think I'm judging them). People don't like my shifty eyes.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts