Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm a freak like this, but there's something about a sweating woman that turns me on. The smell and sight of a woman right after she's done working out is heaven to me. Most of my partners would not let me have intercourse or give them oral unless I some how got them very turned on before they could make it to the shower.

Guys? Gals? What do you think, give or receive?

Reactions: joyrjw

·
Registered
314 Posts
I prefer him to be somewhat clean...I mean..I don't stop him and make him go wash his hands first, but covered in sweat might be a little much for me. If I was the sweaty one, normally I would make sure to shower first, but if I found out he liked it, I'd be ok with it.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Not sure if I'm a freak like this, but there's something about a sweating woman that turns me on. The smell and sight of a woman right after she's done working out is heaven to me.
Okay, you're old enough to know whether that makes you a freak or not. Listen, there is a brag thread, you know. You will receive the "kudos" you are looking for there. Just a thought.

Most of my partners would not let me have intercourse or give them oral unless I some how got them very turned on before they could make it to the shower.

Whatever. I love coming back from an awesome hot sweaty work out with my guy and then get naked and get all up into each other's business. Yeah, I like raw animal passion. The pheromone enhanced sweat is all a part of that animalistic nature.

Sounds like you've been with prudes. Sorry.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your thoughts so far.

SaraBell, what do you mean you don't make him go wash his hands? I guess you haven't installed the OSHA approved hand-rails and non-slip flooring either?! :shocked:

Have a great day! :wink:

·
Banned
7 Posts
Okay, you're old enough to know whether that makes you a freak or not. Listen, there is a brag thread, you know. You will receive the "kudos" you are looking for there. Just a thought.
Definitely "look how weird I am/let me tell you about my sex life in a 'subtle' way" masturbatory bullshit, but let's be honest -- that's 80% of threads in this section.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Not sure if I'm a freak like this, but there's something about a sweating woman that turns me on. The smell and sight of a woman right after she's done working out is heaven to me. Most of my partners would not let me have intercourse or give them oral unless I some how got them very turned on before they could make it to the shower.

You're not weird, if you are then I am too, I guess that doesn't bode well for you :p
I really like the look and smell and touch of a sweaty male no matter the cause but during anything sexual will drive me nuts. I think for men, the pheromones are transmitted through sweat, for me I think it's more of an animalistic thing. I wouldn't have a problem being all sweaty and being with someone, I don't know why anyone else would tbh. The only cleanliness I ask for involves something a little more delicate that only some uncircumcised men would have it seems. That's not suggesting all do btw, I just really don't want to have to go there that's all, bad experience...

Reactions: SirDude

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I tend to prefer when a guy doesn't shower regularly. I don't want to smell shampoo, soap and deodorant. I want to smell his actual skin. I don't find the human body to be "stinky" in its natural state, although if it is left too long without washing, it can get that way I guess. It takes a while, though, before it goes from being pleasant to unpleasant.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
My sense of smell is poor, so I probably wouldn't notice anyway.

I think as long as they washed down there beforehand it would be fine.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
For myself I would insist that I took a shower after working out, because I am paranoid like that. But my husband's sweat doesn't repel me at all, he doesn't get b.o. I actually like his smell when he's been working hard all day. Although for a bj I'd prefer him to be showered. :wink:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I'm with you too, and I don't think it is actually that uncommon. It's primal. Much has been written about sweat glands, pheromones, and sexual attraction. Nothing 'freaky" about it.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
It seems like when you pass various points that you used to find freaky, that nothing seems freaky after a while save for the usual paraphilias (necrophilia, bestiality, coprophilia, etc) and I'm ok with that lol. Life's too short to worry about stuff or have hangups like that, I'm learning it really is a lot more fun to be liberated, you know? :wink:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,075 Posts
I'm with you too, and I don't think it is actually that uncommon. It's primal. Much has been written about sweat glands, pheromones, and sexual attraction. Nothing 'freaky" about it.
Not exactly, some guys I think smell repulsive when they sweat. I happen to have one who has no b.o problem. Lucky me.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.