Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When something reminds you of fond memories from your past, do you ever start crying nostalgic (happy) tears? This happens to me often.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Honestly, You just seem like INTP who is connecting with their Feeling side.
Its probably caused be taking care of people on a daily basis, It improves compassion.

·
Registered
101 Posts
When something reminds you of fond memories from your past, do you ever start crying nostalgic (happy) tears? This happens to me often.
No (or rarely) tears, but I know what you mean. Thinking about some of the great times behind me sometimes makes me want to return to them, at least in my head. It used to be really, bad though. Some days I could sit and daydream all day about something that happened several years before without really doing anything.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It makes me feel neurotic when I start crying out of nostalgia. I hide it, so no one sees, and if someone is looking at me, I hold the feelings and tears back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
No, I get nostalgic a lot, but I never cry over it. Of course, I do cry over some silly things that people would probably think I was crazy for crying over it. For example, when I hear people sing in person. I don't know why, but it makes me tear up lol.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Nostalgia doesn't make me cry (greatness is the only thing that makes me cry nowadays). My nostalgic moments involve stupid mistakes I have made. I get the feeling of wanting to return to the past and correct my actions.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nostalgia is quite...interesting. I have stupid moments I want to go back and correct, idiotic moments I wish never happened, and neurotic moments that incite me to inflict severe injuries on my central nervous system whenever I happen to recall them.

As for happy moments, however, I figure those are the byproducts of an idyllic fantasy.

Reactions: CrabHammer

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nostalgia alone doesn't make me cry but add a couple of glasses of red wine to the mix and i'll have a quiet little weep to myself and think how it was so wonderful in the old days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, but more often than not, in the negative sense. Usually possess a terrible urge to go back in time and correct the mistakes that one has made in the past.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.