Discussion Starter #1
Hi, fellow ENTPs.

So, what kind of dogs do you have?
What are they like?
How do they fit into your lifestyle?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I don't have a dog (oh, look how helpful I'm being.) I unfortunately don't have pets because I am cursed and they all manage to somehow die within a month whenever I get them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I own 2 dogs, well I don't own them my rents do and their not actually mine their my rents also

i have 2 mutts ones a Jack russell X Fox terrier Named Jack and a uhhh Maltieese shitsu with jack russell in him but I'm not really 100% on that Maxx (yes 2 x's my rents have fetish for four letter names)

What are they like?
Well Jack is possibly the biggest wuss dog you've ever come by like an ISTJ on Valium and Maxx is the complete opposite he's completely fucking spastic Like an ESTP on Crack with a couple of redbulls thrown/ in for good measure

Well its because of them I started watching Cesar millan and read his books and became a master of the world of the animals

Reactions: LawyersAdvocate

·
Registered
146 Posts
I live with a German Shepherd. He's not my dog, but I take care of him most of the time. I love dogs. Especially big dogs.

He's 2.5 years and HYPER. He loves to play all the time. As a puppy he would never sit still. He loves to cuddle and he's very affectionate, but he also likes to bite and playfight. Lately he's also turned into a guard dog by barking at anyone who comes near the door. He didn't do this a few months ago.

He's crate-trained. So, if I get annoyed with him or we have to leave the house to go somewhere or at night when we're sleeping we put him in the crate. It's not a cage to him. It's his home. This all works is because I live with a retired person. I have to go to school during the evening and do homework when I get home. Someone with a 9am-5pm job would leave him in the crate all day or in the house. I wouldn't trust him in the house unattended. He eats everything. If you get home from work and let him out then he'll be even more hyper.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

Reactions: Xn18

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on, guys. I was hoping there were a few more ENTPs with dogs out there.

I hope we're not prone to "Waaahhh...I can't have a dog because everything I love diiieees..."

·
Registered
146 Posts
Come on, guys. I was hoping there were a few more ENTPs with dogs out there.

I hope we're not prone to "Waaahhh...I can't have a dog because everything I love diiieees..."
The only dogs I've ever cared for have been other people's dogs, and even if they are under my care I usually get people around me to feed them and walk them. Someone I know died and I took care of the dog for like half a year by myself, but then I had to find a home for him. I can't seem to keep up with the responsibilities and it stifles my freedom (for example, I can't spontaneously decide to spend 8-10 hours away from home). Perhaps that's why a lot of ENTPs don't have dogs? If you have someone living with you it would be easier. I do know a couple female ENTPs who have cats, though.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I don't have dogs but if i got one it'd need to be smart and big I've always like german shepperd, rottweillers, and huskies.

Dogs that I hate any small dog with territory issues. Nothing will piss me off quicker than going into a house with 3 small dogs barking at strangers.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi, fellow ENTPs.

What are they like?
We have a cat. He's grey with black stripes. He doesn't really like to be touched. He lets us play with him for a short time, then attacks us with scratching and biting. We love him so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts