Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've never done it but I've seen and heard tonnes of stories from my friends and etc. Most of them act out of desperation, almost none did it for the thrill when it comes to sex. If it's about masturbation then nope, I never heard anyone being that desperate or thrilled to try it.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
I've been in many relationships where this was normal or even demanded/expected. I am open to it and although at first I was a little nervous about it, afterwards and subsequently it became easier and easier to contemplate and engage. It's generally no big deal at all until you meet a very specific type of asshole witness. That wanker is the one that feels its their burden to come up to you and point out that you should not be doing this near a public area. They say that children could be there simultaneously dragging their children into the view. Real rocket scientists and humanitarians, rules lawyers, nazis. I just love them.

But other than that one type of idiot, being spontaneous and pseudo-public, not totally public, is great.

One caveat - Although I have tried many times I can honestly say, sand is a horrible thing. It just doesn't work. I have found no meaningful way to make it work. Usually there is wind with sand which is double trouble. If someone knows how to defeat sand - let me know.

Water is fine but water is surprisingly tacky. Waterproof lube is, while not necessary, helpful. And I can also report that dolphins are alarmingly bi-curious.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
We never did it anywhere dirty/gross like club washrooms.

But we've done a lot... never got caught. Best one was behind a church in full view of the local freeway.

Totally did it for the thrill. All instigated by me, but he was game.

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
I've done it a few times, but it was always at the guy's insistence. Basically the reasons why I went along with it was to seem like the "cool girl" who was ok with everything. Especially my asshole ex, who was obsessed with it for some reason. Once he even tried to get me to have sex in our old high school when we went there for a visit! I was like "are you FUCKING INSANE dude do you want to have to register as a pedophile?"

Nowadays...no thanks. Luckily my significant other isn't into that stuff either.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have enjoyed it on multiple occasions. Pretty fun! I could see it being used to spice up a relationship if it has gotten a little stale in the bedroom.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I've only had sex in a legitimately public area twice, not counting in a car. The first time my gf (now ex) was significantly more drunk than I was at some free concert at her school. She was beyond horny and I'm not exactly sure whose idea it was to do it in front of an academic building but the whole thrill of it was really invigorating. It was also the first time I had ever cum inside a girl. Needless to say, it made me feel like an absolute boss haha. Only other time in a public place was also this girl where we did the obligatory sex on the beach. It's not at all what it's cracked up to be.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
1. People don't do exhibitionism that often, and probably shouldn't.

2. I.. have done it a lot.... Like.. a lot, a lot, with one of my exes.. It..
Have you ever done it in an elevator? It's pretty fun.
Beaches are a no go though, sand is painful.
Parks aren't either, sometimes it gets windy, and then there might be a random naked hobo running around.
A library is.. fine, I guess?
Oh and the mall, mall's are just awesome for this.

But honestly, it wasn't desperation or relief on our ends, it was more experimenting, finding out how much we LOVED this shit, then a competition on who would get who off the fastest.
I always won, this fetish isn't my fetish. But hey, he/she tried mine, so fair is fair.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,022 Posts
I'm just wondering, how common is it actually for people to have sex/ masturbate in public places? Including in public bathrooms, but also more open places. Either for the thrill or out of pure desperation to relief oneself. Have you done it?
Semi-public, yes. Not desperation, thrill. What is the nature of your interest?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Places looking forward to doing eeeeet:

1. Public bathroom/mall/restaurant
2. Airplane
3. Park
4. Car
5. Street
6. Beach
7. Work

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,678 Posts
I've been known to sext in public. It's actually a massive tease for me since (obviously) I can't relieve myself and it usually leads to a sex-in-public fantasy in the sext. Especially with girls who know how to tease us men in public with flashing and touches ... mmm

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
First real girlfriend and I were a bit young, so it was hard to find spaces where we could do that sort of thing in private. But we were horny rabbits anyway, so we got creative. Most public place was a movie theatre, and not in the back row. *whaddyagonnado smile* I remember the movie - In the Mouth of Maddness - precisely 'cause we went to it four times before either of us could say we'd 'seen' it. *fond rememberance*

Two of the best spots had to be 1) a lakeside beach on a clear night with a lightning storm of in the distance 2) an abandonned bridge under the most magnificent aurora borealis display I've ever seen.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I would never do that, have more self respect, honestly. no offense to anyone that does this or practices it, but this is just my opinion. I would not want to subject anyone to that who is just attempting to walk by living their life, they dont need to see that. and for me sex is sacred, i can not imagine doing this in front of others nor even in public places. but then again, what do i know about myself, In the past i have said I would never do this and that, only to do just that. so it could be the same with this, but i hope not.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I honestly didn't think there would be this many PerC'rs that did this lol

I remember my family and I went to some waterfall place when I was young. In the parking lot, I noticed some rocking back and forth in a car. Yep, looked like some young couple having fun but I felt so strange and thought, "...is it normal to do that when people are around...?"

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had never really done it until my husband and I started dating. Both of us being the horny teenagers we were, it started off as a quick release in very discreet places (behind an abandoned movie theater, the park trail late at night when no one would walk it, behind an abandoned store). But after a few months of doing that, we had begun to realize the thrill factor of it and got a little more risky (dressing rooms, public restrooms, behind places like Target and Walmart in the middle of the day...) Honestly, it's become our "thing". Both of us have a record of testing limits and public sex is just another way of doing that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.