Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a point in doing anything in a rush, e.g. studying faster (a form of neuroplasticity training) as i can get faster at studying over time), wiping, flushing opening the door and running back to my computer desk, writing faster, putting the calculator in my bag as fast as i can, putting the books in my bag fast, walking fast or running

so is there a point?
what are some pros and cons?

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,428 Posts
l tend to have no anchor.

l don't know really why Se should be the ''fast'' function now that l think about it. Maybe Ne types are speedy but just not as responsive to the environment, l notice INTP tend to be fast too.

lt would seem that Se at least regulates speed of functioning more easily.

l don't really see an advantage in speeding up intentionally, l've had to work to calm my outward appearance but l guess l also mellowed out with time.

lf l don't work to regulate the energy l do still have, l really annoy certain people (Ni types are usually very drained by it and l can tell). l can physically feel it annoying them :mellow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.