Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it bad that i want to control her while were fucking? She seems to like it but after we are done i kind of feel guilty but love the power of it while were having sex, you almost feel like you can control theyre every move, its amazing

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I think as long as she also enjoys it, then it's fine, although if you are concerned then I would suggest talking to her about it to make she really does enjoy it and isn't just pretending to like it only for your sake.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think as long as she also enjoys it, then it's fine, although if you are concerned then I would suggest talking to her about it to make she really does enjoy it and isn't just pretending to like it only for your sake.
Yeah well if i dont dominate she will try too and then i get pissed and take control.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do you think you get pissed?
Well because i think i can control the sex better and that we both will be pleased more if im in control, so for her to assume shes superior pisses me off.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Whatever works. :bored:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Aren't you assuming you're superior by that logic?
Sorry man, no offense. just calling it like i see it.
I'm a man, and am completely confident giving pleasure, but also at times think the woman should control the situation, she needs to get pleasure as well.
When you seek dominance you are subconsciously only concerned with YOUR pleasure because you perform in a fashion that suits YOU.
When she takes control, it's the converse. She's trying to please herself.

You both should take turns asserting dominance. You may just be pleasantly surprised at how attractive it is to see a woman in control and see her truly let go of herself and... in all honesty... the sex is better that way.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont think you can view sex in the term of does it work or not, the feeling of an orgasm is one of the most intense feelings a person can feel their are different levels of sex, one can realize who they really are through the act.

Aren't you assuming you're superior by that logic?
Sorry man, no offense. just calling it like i see it.
I'm a man, and am completely confident giving pleasure, but also at times think the woman should control the situation, she needs to get pleasure as well.
When you seek dominance you are subconsciously only concerned with YOUR pleasure because you perform in a fashion that suits YOU.
When she takes control, it's the converse. She's trying to please herself.

You both should take turns asserting dominance. You may just be pleasantly surprised at how attractive it is to see a woman in control and see her truly let go of herself and... in all honesty... the sex is better that way.
No sense in not trying and i take no offense towards that statement, it just goes against my instincts to let someone control me

Why would her trying to dominate mean she was assuming that she had superiority over you?
Well in sex the dominant is viewed as the superior by me at least because they possess the control over you they decide what you get which makes them superior in my view.

·
Registered
22 Posts
she's not controlling you though!!! she's giving you pleasure and giving herself pleasure!

if she was controlling you she'd have you bent over and spanking you and all that shit.

Her being on top is not asserting dominance, it's her seeking her orgasm, which by almost 100% of females accounts. Men can not provide through penis stimulation alone. Her outermost portion of the vagina is where her orgasm is decided by. She's more likely to cum from oral than sex.

look at it this way then...

you're in control because YOU are LETTING her on top and getting her orgasm....

i still see it as brutally selfish.

·
Banned
166 Posts
she's not controlling you though!!! she's giving you pleasure and giving herself pleasure!

if she was controlling you she'd have you bent over and spanking you and all that shit.

Her being on top is not asserting dominance, it's her seeking her orgasm, which by almost 100% of females accounts. Men can not provide through penis stimulation alone. Her outermost portion of the vagina is where her orgasm is decided by. She's more likely to cum from oral than sex.
She is controlling what you get from her she has the leash she can decide to stop. Her giving you pleasure is just by coincidence.

look at it this way then...

you're in control because YOU are LETTING her on top and getting her orgasm....

i still see it as brutally selfish.
Its not selfish in sex their is always a dominant partner, if you both just sat their and you had your dick out and she was bent over someone would have to act and they are the dominant partner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i'm sorry, i am speechless.
which is saying a LOT coming from an INTJ!!!!

normally i would back down and not give in on this subject. But you strike me, by your concern or lack thereof, in additon to your profile picture to be quite the 'manly-man'. I assume you play football, lift weights, and all that. You also seem to think women don't deserve anything unless you give it to them and deem it necessary.
After you are done fucking her, do you ask for a sandwich?

i just can't believe men are too PROUD? to let women take control a few times in bed and find pleasure. She's not a piece of meat that you need to pound. She is a woman, a human, and capabale and worthy of the same pleasure you yourself are demanding.

I think it's unfair for you to control the situation and not grant her the same freedoms a few times.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm sorry, i am speechless.
which is saying a LOT coming from an INTJ!!!!

normally i would back down and not give in on this subject. But you strike me, by your concern or lack thereof, in additon to your profile picture to be quite the 'manly-man'. I assume you play football, lift weights, and all that. You also seem to think women don't deserve anything unless you give it to them and deem it necessary.
After you are done fucking her, do you ask for a sandwich?

i just can't believe men are too PROUD? to let women take control a few times in bed and find pleasure. She's not a piece of meat that you need to pound. She is a woman, a human, and capabale and worthy of the same pleasure you yourself are demanding.

I think it's unfair for you to control the situation and not grant her the same freedoms a few times.
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH holy shit i cant believe you said i play foot ball and to tell me i dont respect women are you out of your fucking mind. I was raised by only my mom and sister and had to beat up most of their boyfriends so i have developed a complete love and respect for all women i will defend a woman till death. The reason why i asked this question was because i normally feel comfortable taking control but i sometimes feel wrong due to my respect of women.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm saying how you come across!!

i'm not attacking you. I'm saying how you appear.

There is nothing wrong with asserting dominance in the bedroom.
but it needs to be give and take.

Even if the split is 70/30 in your favor... she needs to be in control sometime!
trust me.... from experience! it will make everything much better.

at first it may be awkward for you and her since it's a new role each of you will be playing. But after she is comfortable with you and knows she IS ALLOWED to take control... it'll be very rewarding for you to have let go of your illusion.

your respect of women should also tell you that they have the RIGHT to seek the same pleasure you yourself enjoy.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm saying how you come across!!

i'm not attacking you. I'm saying how you appear.

There is nothing wrong with asserting dominance in the bedroom.
but it needs to be give and take.

Even if the split is 70/30 in your favor... she needs to be in control sometime!
trust me.... from experience! it will make everything much better.

at first it may be awkward for you and her since it's a new role each of you will be playing. But after she is comfortable with you and knows she IS ALLOWED to take control... it'll be very rewarding for you to have let go of your illusion.
I like to take control because of my LOVE FOR WOMEN i think i can please them so much and make them so happy, i only want to please them.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
This topic has been done to death. Make room. I have a problem I want sorting in this section and this is clouding it up, even though it's been discussed numerously!

If you really want to talk about the topic all over again, go fish it out and make a post in it.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This topic has been done to death. Make room. I have a problem I want sorting in this section and this is clouding it up, even though it's been discussed numerously!
your not touching my thread unless you kill me idont care how many times its been done i made it ill end it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
YOU DONT HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what pleases you!!!!

you THINK you know best, but in reality you are doing what's best for you. Just because she screams and moans doesn't mean she's having the BEST time. It could be better.

women have sex much differently. Men need to orgasm to make sex seem worthwhile. Women can achieve satisfaction from sex itself, just being penetrated. But for her to orgasm, most likely she needs to take control.

SHE knows her vagina better than you do! all women are different. she knows how to please herself.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you dont have a vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what pleases you!!!!

You think you know best, but in reality you are doing what's best for you. Just because she screams and moans doesn't mean she's having the best time. It could be better.

Women have sex much differently. Men need to orgasm to make sex seem worthwhile. Women can achieve satisfaction from sex itself, just being penetrated. But for her to orgasm, most likely she needs to take control.

She knows her vagina better than you do! All women are different. She knows how to please herself.
then why would any woman ever have sex with any man if they can please themselves better than we can.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.