·
Registered
207 Posts
Lol

Reactions: ShatteredHeart

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I actually have a theory that he's an ENFJ. I have nothing against ENFJs and I love all the ones I know, but there *is* the stereotype of the "ENFJ gone wrong," which is the megalomaniac cult leader. He fits that description really well, and he does seem bent on creating a following based solely on his personality. He also doesn't seem at all concerned with factual accuracy, which is suggestive of an F in any event (but even most Fs aren't as indifferent to accuracy as Trump is). Though I don't think he could possibly be an "I" of any sort. His level of needed attention would be far too exhausting for an introvert.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I actually have a theory that he's an ENFJ. I have nothing against ENFJs and I love all the ones I know, but there *is* the stereotype of the "ENFJ gone wrong," which is the megalomaniac cult leader. He fits that description really well, and he does seem bent on creating a following based solely on his personality. He also doesn't seem at all concerned with factual accuracy, which is suggestive of an F in any event (but even most Fs aren't as indifferent to accuracy as Trump is). Though I don't think he could possibly be an "I" of any sort. His level of needed attention would be far too exhausting for an introvert.
Wait, what? You have my curiosity. I thought he was ESTP.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Wait, what? You have my curiosity. I thought he was ESTP.
I mean, who really knows. But there's many archetypal examples of the evil ENFJ cult leader and it just fits him so well. I'm not convinced he's a P. Apparently he's a stickler about his schedules and routines. And most everything he says seems to be more geared toward eliciting a certain set of feelings in his audience rather than being anything close to factual.

·
Registered
INFP
1,516 Posts
Lol. :crazy:
I think hes an ESTJ.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah man, he told me last night when we were cracking a cold one by the bonfire we created via setting light to his various collection of wigs. Teddy Tedson Cruz was also there, and he also confessed that he too identifies as an INFP. We then got into a long-ass conversation and debate about who has the best chest hairs, turns out Donny (Yes, that's what Donald said he identified as) was all too agreeable on Ted Cruz having the best chest hairs. He said himself, and I quote: "They bring a tear to my eye, just like that one time at Watergate."

As one can observe upon meeting the man, he even fertilized those chest hairs... which the Lizard People from the neighboring Galaxy have created many Crop circles upon. Later on, after many keggers, the old son Donny and I rented some miniature red dune-buggies and did several doughnuts atop those magnificent Crop circles. Donny came second in the race, and he threw a trantrum.

Yes, one can see the infinite possibilities which emerge from such, wonderful tidings.

·
Registered
754 Posts
You're going to run into some trouble typing him because he's unhealthy. He's got a certain level of insecurity that if not apparent, there is no point in discussing further, but the best type you could match him with is ISTJ.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts