Personality Cafe banner

421 - 440 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 ♍
254 Posts
According to popular socionics yt channel (Andrei Bozhko) he is ESFP. Or SEE in socoinics. Fire as motive, water as action and expression.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,456 Posts
Trump's type is obese turtle, flailing on its back, according to Anderson Cooper.
You realize that's a reference to Blade Runner, right?

Reactions: incision

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
15,368 Posts
Trump = ESTP is my guess. I'm not good at this, so let me try and see what you think. ESTP = Se Ti Fe Ni. I'll just take the Ti part. Ti can take many forms. Think of the used car salesman. He says, "This car is a great buy." "Pre-owned and the owner loved it." (A con.) He knows exactly what the car is, but doesn't care. Ti can't be seen unless you can read the Ti person. The car salesman is totally devoted to how he can get you over to buying that car. That takes a lot of observing you (Se) and a lot of careful thinking (Ti). It's all about you (Fe) and zero Fi except the Fi is not seen, unconscious. You never see what the con man is thinking. That's why he is so good at it.

Is the con man a narcissist? That's what you see if he's selling himself. It's all about him because he is selling himself. Goddam. Trump is no dummy. Remember when he questioned Obama's birth? You don't really believe that, do you? It's more of Trump's selling. He wanted to sell not to buy Obama. A good number of people are ready to fall for that. Con men never show their con. It's Ti, not Te. Te is about the real outside world, isn't it? Ti is a version of the inside world.

Tell me I'm rong.

·
Premium Member
35,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,627 Posts

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
15,368 Posts
Donald Trump.

This is your last chance to see the Donald the real Donald Trump for real. Soon he will vanish into history and you will never be under his control again. Once he ruled the world, got his way, fooled you into getting you to pay attention to him. Say goodby. Sweet dreams. Pray you will forget him. This is a dream he hopes will never come true.

Donald Trump.

·
exploring space
9,698 Posts
Becaaaause he has NPD
Makes no sense, cant have a wildly different cognition than a type and be that type. NPD is also antithetical to enfp because it requires a very
disconnected perception from reality and a highly defensive attitude that is more congruent with introversion. ENPs have self doubt because thats how we learn from the world and change our ideas, cant have that and also develop npd which is opposite.

·
Registered
ENFJ
68 Posts
Watch him.

But he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I'm absolutely convinced he's a narcissist. The sense of grandiosity and his incessant need for praise and validation actually makes him hard to type. My favorite Biden ad is one where a guy says that Joe Biden doesn't need to see himself on television. :ROFLMAO: I think he's an Enneagram type 8, but his need for need for validation makes him seem like a 3 at times. I used to think he was an ESTP, but I'm not sure anymore because of his NPD. I would also consider the alternative ENTJ typing I've heard for him.

421 - 440 of 457 Posts