Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,960 Posts
Just got hooked on Breaking Bad two days ago (never watched it before). I am now on Season 2 Episode 6, lol.

I admit I do lose interest if a plot gets overly complicated with no real resolution (i.e. Heroes), but if it really provides pivotal and intellectual twists with frequent conclusion (i.e. Game of Thrones), I'm solid.

Best shows:
- Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- X Files (duh)
- Wow I can't think of more atm... will have to go looking through lists now.

Edit: well there are more, but I'll just add this last one. I HIGHLY recommend for all INTPs. Best show on TV. It's called "The Bachelor"... wow just wow.

· Registered
1,960 Posts
As far as I can tell, the only thing those shows have going for them is sex and violence.

Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, etc. These shows got so BORING after the first season(or first few episodes for walking dead). It's just the same bull over and over again.

Dude, Heroes was far from complicated. It just never got anywhere. They'd build up throughout the season and be completely incapable of delivering. Just like Lost.

I gave Heroes more of a chance than I gave Lost, though, because of super powers. If it weren't for that, I would have dropped Heroes after season 1 like I did with Lost.
I'm still enjoying Breaking Bad a lot, but ya with Walking Dead I kind of agree. I may end up dropping it after this season but we'll see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.