Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm Eugenia. And I--I...have a confession to make. I've actually been stalking this forum for years, without committing as an official member. I'm actually kind of glad I finally joined, and am looking forward to interacting with all of you--whom I have been observing through "the slot in the fence", shall we say.
It's okay though, really. I promise not to be too creepy. :proud:

A little bit about me: I honestly enjoy anything to do with the arts, comedy, books, and technology. Obviously, the MBTI and other personality typing theories remain some of my most-loved subjects.
I also have a fascination with people, and maintain a pristine collection of just such strange, mint-condition specimina.

Oops... guess I broke my first promise. That's probably bad for my reputation.

·
Banned
687 Posts
It's okay though, really. I promise not to be too creepy. :proud:
Maybe you've been lurking for so long because you don't like getting into arguments? I ask this because you're only a few statements into your introduction and already I can hardly prevent myself from contesting your comment which referenced the word "creepy", especially given that it's been scientifically proven that it's impossible for females to be creepy so you don't have to worry about anything.

Meanwhile as a guy... if I say something completely ordinary like PMing a woman and asking them how they're doing or what they're wearing then suddenly they put me on ignore for "being a creep." :rolleyes:

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help fuel your self-acclaimed fascination with other people.

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scientifically proven? Show me some citations first, then I might believe you. Haha.
Thank you, I would guess that there will be plenty of compelling people here. :)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Don’t open this thread? To late lol.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts

Hello Eugenia Shepherd!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Don´t worry about your reputation, really *taking some notes* no one here cares about status or image at all. So, what else can you tell us about you? Any..further...promises? *holding his pen ready*

Oh, and thank you for the bombastic IntroDUCTIOOOOOONN!

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are too funny. @ClOwNkInG - Oops. *you have 7 days to live*. :) @Lord of Turtles - Haha! Suurrre. Well, I was going to mention that I appreciate weaponry as well, but for some reason it sounded awkward in the same sentence as "people collection". Those are unrelated by the way. *cough, cough*
Promises--hm, better not make anymore, that might be hazardous to my sanity. Or the meager vestiges of it at the very least. XD

Reactions: Buzz

·
Yaybe
4,213 Posts
Don't read this welcome message. Just say no.

Reactions: Eugenia Shepherd

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,797 Posts
I did it!
I did the thing!
Also welcome peeping-hole-through-slot peeper. With that trait you will fit in well here. Welcome again! :kitteh:

Reactions: Eugenia Shepherd

·
Registered
101 Posts
What's poppin', Eugenia? You sound really interesting, I love all the things you do, too!!!! :hug: Sorry, I'm new too, so I haven't been the stalk-ee you've been hoping to talk to, but I hope you can learn to accept me anyways~

P.S. Don't worry, I don't get creeped out easily! What is creepy anyways? Just be yourself and people who deserve you will love you no matter what! Oh, and nice meeting you!:kitteh:

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
14,629 Posts
Don't open this spoiler. It's spoiled but you can't tell so don't bother.

I told you.

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
@Maybe @crazitaco Thank you both for welcoming me here. @ThatOneHipsterDude Aha, another ENFP! Pleased, indeed, to meet you. Do you happen to have any good book recommendations? I'm currently trying to get through a 670-page book on psychoanalysis, published in 1955. It's been quite the piece.
@BigApplePi Your humor has, obviously, been mortally dehydrated. I beg you ship it off to the ER before it dies.
*claps approvingly*

Reactions: BigApplePi

·
Registered
101 Posts
I read a book following the life of a little boy(I guess if it's following the life of him he's not always a little boy...so he's a fellow?) and talked about things like why he did what he did and why his parents liked each other, it might sound uninteresting said like that but it's hard to find the words I'm looking for to describe the book. It was just really eye-opening about why people do what they do! I really can't remember what it's called, but I promise I'll tell you when I find it again! (I got it at the library, does that sound lame? Do most people buy their books from bookstores or what?)

What's your book called, I might want to check it out!:kitteh:

·
Banned
687 Posts
What? Why? When did this happen? :laughin:
It happens whenever I send a female a PM... and I don't know why. No matter what I say I always give off the "creep" vibe and even reassuring them with phrases like -- "don't worry, my psychiatrist finally thinks I'm ready to start dating again" -- barely helps at all. :sad:

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@ThatOneHipsterDude It's called Schools of Psychoanalytic Thought, by Ruth L. Munroe. Lol, no, it's completely okay. I bought my copy off the "withdrawn" cart, which is much, much lamer. :) Most regular people read ebooks, I suppose. Hm.

·
Registered
101 Posts
No matter what I say I always give off the "creep" vibe and even reassuring them with phrases like -- "don't worry, my psychiatrist finally thinks I'm ready to start dating again" -- barely helps at all. :sad:
I can't believe that. They must be insane! Once you get the okay from your psychiatrist it's time to go back on the train, take a seat, and just grab three bags of popcorn for yourself, because Johnny boy, there's no turnin' back! (And sometimes you start missing your mother when you're on trains and popcorn is the only way you know how to cope from some good old mama drama)

Anyways, I'm sure someone will come around and appreciate you one day, I know I do! Sometimes you need to walk through the polluted stream to get to your lost hamster. I literally don't know what that's supposed to mean and I made it up, so just take it how you please.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
What is with this trickery?

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
INTP (I thimk) 5w
14,629 Posts
Now I'm depressed...
Be grateful and cheer up. The people in Puerto Rico have no power to open this thread or anything, but that's relative.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Be grateful and cheer up. The people in Puerto Rico have no power to open this thread or anything, but that's relative.
The people in Puerto Rico are lucky, because they won't be able to see your depressing post!

YOU MADE ME SAD!:sad:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts