Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually I have more preference for F over T, but I do tend to be a very irritating Thinker at times. ;D So what are you guys generally like when compared to an ENFP?

Just wondering.

#ENXPandconfused.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,428 Posts
Your type suffers from the unfortunate effects commonly recognized to be caused by a severe deficit in Thug Love.

As an aside, l regret to inform you that your heart has been replaced with a baked potato and you will die momentarily.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
ENFPs do seem to need more hugs. They are less amused by practical jokes if the victim might genuinely feel hurt. They can be quite sensitive. They can appear more reserved than the ENTP, as Fi is not as "out there" as Fe.

There are a couple of other threads on this a page or two down, or possibly in the ENFP forum, can't remember.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the biggest difference is between someone who cares about peoples' feelings, and someone who doesn't give a fu*k.
I switch between the two. Deal.

one is a confident, self-assured type capable of anything it can imagine, the other is an ENFP.
And pray, what exactly is an ENFP supposed to be?

·
Registered
171 Posts
ENFPs will fake emotions. ENTPs generally don't. ENFPs in my experience tend to be really animated, and will appear way too happy or enthusiastic to see you - they tend to act, to the extreme, how they think the audience wants them to act. ENTPs are more sneaky. We get our attention by acting or speaking controversially to astonish our audience - based on how certain people react we determine who we like and do not like.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Prove that I don't.

And I would like to see some evidence to back up your assumptions. :kitteh:
Usually I have more preference for F over T, but I do tend to be a very irritating Thinker at times. ;D So what are you guys generally like when compared to an ENFP?

Just wondering.

#ENXPandconfused.
You have tertiary Te that comes out when you're stressed.

You are an ENFP.

Reactions: The Trollmaster

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You have tertiary Te that comes out when you're stressed.

You are an ENFP.
Irritating, not irritated. ;D I did say my preferences were more strongly F, but I tend to be calm at times. And yes, I do go super-cold when I'm super-mad...or I can explode like an emotional atomic bomb. It's weird.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Irritating, not irritated. ;D I did say my preferences were more strongly F, but I tend to be calm at times. And yes, I do go super-cold when I'm super-mad...or I can explode like an emotional atomic bomb. It's weird.
i'm going to venture a guess and say you're irritating when you're stressed. you should look into the functions, not just T vs F preference. everyone has T and F functions...

Reactions: CelticaNoir

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
ENTP
"Go make me a sammich."

ENFP
"Okay"

see what you said right there? Gobbly goop jibberish

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ENTP
"Go make me a sammich."

ENFP
"Okay"
More like:

ENTP: "Go make me a sammich."

ENFP: *wordlessly throws one of many very heavy encyclopedias that the ENFP has in its collection at offending ENTP's head*

see what you said right there? Gobbly goop jibberish
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

Well, I've been reading up on the Jungian functions, and by the looks of it, I do employ a lot of Ne. Here is where it gets sticky though: while I know I use more Fi than Fe and more Si than Se, I think I use more Ti than Te as well. Maybe someone could explain the thinking functions to me a bit more clearly? I think I'm a bit confused.

From what I understand, Te is the 'doer' function; it's used to think through what you're about to do in a neat, organized manner, whereas Ti is a more 'searcher' function. It focuses on a subject and strives to know as much as possible about it. I'm not really sure if my interpretation is correct, though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.