Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a long time I considered myself as an enfp,which is a ne dom.But i had doubts about it being a dom function.
Lets talk about the differences between ne and ni,and my experiences.

''Ni users know what they WANT to see happen. They have a specific thing that they want. They cannot open up to different possibilities or replace their dreams as easily as Ne can. They visualize what they want and work toward it. Their anxiety is that circumstances outside their control or their own failures will prevent them from making that dream a reality. So, in their case it’s not endless possibilities, it’s a fixation on one specific thing… and what if they can’t have it? If that happens, in their eyes – their life is over. Stopped. Ground to a halt. What do I do now?!''

Ni more likely?

To be honest I had a big dream about having a music career in the future.I didn’t even want to think about what would happen if I dont achieve it.But after a few years,my interest and obsession on it has changed,I don’t quite know why I dont want it as much as I did before,I still want it but not that much,it would be great but I could live without it.Maybe my thoughts changed because I wasn’t talented enough.I still get jealous about people who have music talents though.
Anyway

I am extroverted so if i have ni it shouldn't be my dom function no matter how much meaning I put to it.So I can be enfj(but im positive I have fi?) or maybe even esfp?(if so, se is tooo underdeveloped)

or maybe doubting myself is a ne think,I dont even know anymore

im just sick of doubts :(

Tbh it is hard for me to explain myself I guess so it would be better if i was asked questions?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
or maybe doubting myself is a ne think,I dont even know anymore
This is very likely. You notice your tone of your post? How it goes from one conclusion to the next and yet contradicting the previous one? Sounds like Ne.

I had a plan for my career, focused on it. It's really not impossible for an ENFP to commit to an idea... But assuming it was the case you contradict your point of Ni sticking to one possibility by saying that you changed your mind?

Reactions: angelcat
1 - 2 of 2 Posts