Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I think Vegeta is an istj. As was stated earlier, Vegeta is very TACTICAL. Contrast this with Piccolo, who is more STRATEGIC.

Vegeta is focused on the immediate situation and can lose track of the big picture. Piccolo can almost foresee events, and is usually the one with the most information. He's always the voice of logic and the one with the plan.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I think Vegeta is an istj. As was stated earlier, Vegeta is very TACTICAL. Contrast this with Piccolo, who is more STRATEGIC.

Vegeta is focused on the immediate situation and can lose track of the big picture. Piccolo can almost foresee events, and is usually the one with the most information. He's always the voice of logic and the one with the plan.
I hope you're not referring to Keirsey's Intelligent Roles. Because if you are your terminology is off.

SJs primarily practice Logistical Intelligence.
SPs primarily practice Tactical Intelligence

Still I completely agree with you.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
@Blackened Marxist
Goku: ESFP 2w1 So/Sx
Gohan: INFP 6w7 So/Sx
Krillin: ISFJ 6w7 So/Sx
Piccolo: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
Tien: ISTJ 1w9 So/Sp
Yamcha: ESFP 7w8 Sx/So
Kami: ISTJ 1w9 So/Sp

ChiChi: ESFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Oolong: ESTP 7w6 Sp/So
Master Roshi: ENFP 7w6 Sx/So
Bulma: ESTP 3w4 Sx/Sp

Vegeta: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Nappa: ESTJ 6w7 So/Sp
Frieza: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Cell: ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
Recoome: ESFP counter depressive 4w3 So/Sx
Captain Ginyu: ESTP 3w2 So/Sp

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I think Gohan could be an ISFP or an ISFJ. I'm not getting intuition from him, he seems far too entrenched with what is right in front of him instead of what things could be. Piccollo is INTJ pretty much the exact image of what an INTJ, always thinking ahead and doing what works. I could see Bulma as Ne type over as Se type - Not sure if she is ENFP or ENTP. Vegeta is definitely an ISTJ, everything about him harkens back to Si with his past referencing and his need to be the strongest, the toughest and most able of his race (Te).

Frieza - ENTJ
Cell - ESTP (pretty much the token 3 type in Enneangram between)
Buu - ESFP

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
@Arrow really? Gohan always seemed to be more in his head to me. It might not seem like that so much when he is fighting, but even when he was training with his dad, the whole monologue that he went through in his head seemed quite N. You could seem him going deeper and trying to find an understanding and reason for why he needed to do this and become stronger, it seemed very much like an INFJ thing to do to me. That's only a single example as well, there were some other occurrences which made me settled in my belief that he was an INFJ as well, I just can't recall them right now :tongue:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Well I mostly remember him based on how he was on Namek and he just seemed so based in reality and never was able to make any intuitive leaps about anything. He lived with what was right in front of him and that was it. It felt as if he had to have everything placed in front of him and slapped on the head in order to get him to understand things. It was really rather annoying as a viewer to me. That said I definitely feel he was a determined individual. There is a kind of inner strength there that makes me see him as a Si-Fe user or a Fi-Se one, especially the Gohan from The History Of Trunks. That said when I watched him during the Namek years he was also still young then so perhaps he was still in his formative years.

He just didn't seem to see things outside of their preconceived concepts, when he was fighting he was very straight forward, he just pummeled them into non-existence, there was no real tactics or strategies within him. He just seemed to do what was told of him and never seemed inventive enough for me to think of intuition. Piccolo is a great fighter because he thinks of different ways to take down his opponents (Ni), Goku is a great fighter because of his superior improvisational skills (Se). Gohan seems to be a great fighter because of his unlimited well of power that stems from his feelings, principals, values and emotions, which makes me think primarily of Fi. That said I could also see him as a Fe user too.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Well, I think that's kind of why you don't see it as much, he was pretty young when he was on Namek, inexperienced as a fighter as well. I was currently watching the Cell saga. Like @epicurur said, it seems like he's focused on harmony and feelings of those around him and he's much more debating with himself. In his head, he's always going over what he did, what he needed to improve upon to get stronger and trying to rectify that with his feelings to move forward (Ni and Fe).

Besides that, when he was training with Goku and even when they were relaxing back at home, he seemed a lot more future-focused, N.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think Vegeta is an ISTJ. He seems warped up in his own preconceived views and opinions of how things should be and doesn't consider broader possibilities other than the data and cues in the immediate situation. And he sticks by the same agenda for a very long time. He is also Te, I believe. He looks at the consistencies and inconsistencies of the external state of affairs and makes immediate decisions. He doesn't seem very tensed about making his decisions either-- he says it like it is, normally.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here's my take

Goku: ENFP He seems to have more Ne than Se. He comes off to me as an idealist and while he is incredibly compulsive, he has strategy and does not seem quite as grounded. (Then again I could be mistaking is Se for Ne. *shrug*) He also has a lot of Fi which conflicts with his wife who is a STRONG ESFJ.
Krillin: ISFJ For a good while I thought he was an ISFP, but he seems to reek of Si and I can see Fe more so than Fi. He's nurturing, incredibly loyal, and isn't afraid to express his feelings.
Vegeta: ENTJ to the core! I used to think he was INTJ, but he is way too action oriented and in your face about how passionate he is about his fierce pride. It seem to me a INTJ would be more subtle while hard working behind the scenes.
Bulma: ENFJ She has strong Fe and yet it seems to be a bit more contained than a ESFJ
ChiChi: ESFJ...need I say more?
Gohan: INFP? He definitely seems more introverted and I can see Fi and Si in him.
Piccolo: IxTJ. While I'm not really sure about him, I'm leaning more toward INTJ. He's like Vegeta only a lot more composed.
Future Trunks: INFP I can see that a lot more than INTP. He tends to follow his feelings than what is logical. Heh..I could be completely wrong about him, however.
Kid Trunks: ENTP reeks of Ne if you ask me.
Goten: ISFP He's really young, but he seems to be an ISFP to me. Cheerful, but a bit shy when it comes to strangers and being the center of attention.
Yamcha: ESTP
Tien: INTJ
Cell: ESTP
Freeza: ESTJ
Buu: ESFP
Mr. Satan: ESFJ because I see lots of Fe and Si.

Feel free to disagree!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I think this thread is rather interesting. I'd like some of you to remember that Trunks is actually TWO people, Future and Main-Timeline Trunks aren't similiar outside of technically being the same. Time travel is complicated. Here's a question I'd like to raise, though: what about Vegetto (and Gogeta) and Gotenks? Vegetto and Gotenks are both distinct and greater than the sum of their parts. Gogeta doesn't get a lot of screentime, sadly. I'm rather curious how you'll peg those two. I'd also like to point out two powerful changes to Piccolo. When he assimilates Nail and Kami, his personality is significantly changed each time. Any opinions on that?

·
Registered
885 Posts
dont fuck with me, Vegeta is not INTJ! hes an INFJ, a badass one. hes like one of my childhood idols.
Frieza is an INTJ. All cold and calculating, stays in the back planning everything.

Vegeta is passional about battle and about his saiyan pride, he even cries before his death by frieza.

·
Registered
186 Posts
dont fuck with me, Vegeta is not INTJ! hes an INFJ, a badass one. hes like one of my childhood idols.
Frieza is an INTJ. All cold and calculating, stays in the back planning everything.

Vegeta is passional about battle and about his saiyan pride, he even cries before his death by frieza.

How is he an INFJ? I don't see it at all.

·
Registered
885 Posts
@sleepingdragon83 umm because hes passional instead of rational? he has a personal value system (honor and saiyan pride) which is the most important thing to him? Hes an introvert too.

well of course everybody here thinks an INFJ is a peace loving wussie hippie, well thats an stereotype very different to reality.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree!! Goku seems more ENFP than anything!
Legitimately the most inspiring Character in Dragon Ball,
He inspires good and destroys evil... ENFP all the way,
Also, Gohan is the Introverted version of his father, and very docile, and polite because of Chi-Chi,
I say Gohan is most definitely and INFP

41 - 60 of 359 Posts