Personality Cafe banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sooooo, I was a ghost and ran so fast I lost my legs, hit a bucket and fell in a well. Dreamt of a kiss and lost my forgiveness of the situation I was in. Hit a wall, melded so fast I lost my mind, was in fear. Felt the wall and wanted out. The dream lasted, longer than I'd like. Mocked in a hole, I threw my shoe. Hit a bystander, and apologized out of love. Retraced my steps with regret, found new logic, pondered my existence and relocated my personal space.

I'd like to say it ended there, but there are monsters and horror stories crawling in that space. Never regret, that's how I slept.
Interpretation: there are things from your past that are tripping you up. betrayal by a friend. it's driving you crazy. don't remove the peace that you walk in from yourself. you'll end up hurting those who stand by you. go back to the original place of hurt, the root of your pain, gain clarity through forgiveness, and you'll come into your true self and peace once again.

basically it's a dream telling you that your are being attacked (negative, false thoughts). you need to get ahead of this in order to move forward to the next season in your life.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I dreamt about having to meet my ex's family and greeting them all and hugging them and telling them I miss them.. then the older brother comes and tells me, "why are you here? go home before he (my ex) comes"
this is a dream to show you where you need healing in your life (showing you the root). you have not been rejected. your are loved despite what happened with your ex. people love when you are around. don't believe the lie that you are not welcome.

if you believe the lie, you'll end up putting up walls where they shouldn't be, robbing others of the love you have to share.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Short interpretation of your dream: this is about you and a cycle you are in where you have wanted to help people but always have been blocked by someone's disagreement or a friend who has sabotaged in a sense what you attempt to do, while you also getting caught in the crossfire because of short sightedness. but you will soon enter a "restart" in your life, a new season where what you have learned in the past will help you move forward out of this cycle. sounds like a very good dream. the people in the dream are strangers who you have helped and will help because of your ability to give good direction. you'll also be able to recognize where people are trapped in their personal problems or bondages (straight jacket). sounds like a warning dream and a calling dream (showing you what you are purposed for).
That's a very interesting interpretation! Definitely something to think about... Thank you! :)

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
@Lemons333. I’m excited to tell you about the next time that I dream! And the time time after that and etc! Don’t go anywhere! Stay right where you are! Where did you learn all this? It seems so wise!

·
Registered
19 Posts
A few days ago, I had a pretty strange dream that I'd like to share. I've been having a harder time interpreting this one.

I was in prison with an older lady, a stranger. The space was wide and didn't feel very constricting, but we knew there was no way out.

We went to the showers while deep in talk (I realized once I woke up and told my dream to my partner that the actual things discussed held no meaning—I was just hearing what was being said on the radio haha). As we were stripping, we noticed that two (male) convicts were staring at us through a big hole in the wall; we became suspicious but didn't really try covering ourselves and carried on.

As the lady was talking her face started bleeding, and it would just get worse as the conversation went on. At some point she left to go in the shower (apparently there was only one working), and I just stood there naked, waiting, knowing the two convicts were still staring but not being really bothered by it. At some point I pulled out a cloth doll from a console where the towels were piled. It was like a reverse voodoo doll, so its state reflected the older lady's like a mirror instead of being the cause of her injuries. Its face was badly disfigured, with the cloth around one eye completely wrecked and hanging in weird ways. I just cradled the doll in my hands, wrapped a tiny doll-sized towel over its head to hide the injured eye, and told it that I hoped the lady would stitch herself up before coming out of her shower. I woke up after that.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I dreamt last night that I took my kids to Disneyland. I went to the Magic Castle and in its courtyard (I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a courtyard) there was a single tree that was famous. But nobody had ever noticed that one of its large limbs was sagging because there was a wound on it from somebody taking a chainsaw to it.

I pointed at it and showed my kids, "You see that, when I was about 19 or so, I snuck into here overnight with a chainsaw in a trench coat and took to cutting that limb off. But the security guards interrupted and I had to make a break for it."

This dream is sadly very symbolic of very real things.

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
I dreamed that there were 4 different kind of insects crawling in my dog’s ears and my husband dreamed we had a rat infestation.
Meaning: I think Coronavirus, what else?
@Whippit. I think the tree is more meaningful this way. I would stare at it much longer now and somehow derive hope from it. /hugs

·
Registered
15,136 Posts
I dreamt that I was being chased by a great white shark while swimming in my cousins swimming pool ...my partner woke me asking if I was ok bc I bit his shoulders smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I dreamed that there were 4 different kind of insects crawling in my dog’s ears and my husband dreamed we had a rat infestation.
Meaning: I think Coronavirus, what else?
@Whippit . I think the tree is more meaningful this way. I would stare at it much longer now and somehow derive hope from it. /hugs
My tree means some specific family stuff stuff. The symbolism is as subtle to me as hammer to the head. :bored:

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,047 Posts
Lately, I haven't been dreaming at all but I think it's because of the sleeping pills I'm on to shut my brain down at the end of the day.

I normally dream a lot but not one dream in a month.

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Washing Cars

An young African American girl appeared in my dreams. She had two kids. Trying to earn an income, she asked if she could wash my car. We were in a parking lot of a slum apartment complex (she barely could open her eyes as they were so malnourished and caked with dried tears). I let her wash my first old car caught in a car wreck. She took the hose from the apartment complex and hoses down the car with her kids inside my car and me watching them. I asked how much, she said, “$35.” I told her “I’ll give you more than that, you keep the change.” Gave her $40, walked into the back of a Goodwill to wash my hands. I realized I forgot my mask. Went through a conversation with someone so callous, I woke up crying seeing how people had changed. No one cared. Feeling helpless watching civilization collapse. A mother of three (likely raped).

Crying in our dreams is good when we don’t have Fi as our dominant functioning stack. It felt good to cry, only to wake up realizing that Earth after all is likely only a prison planet. Not more. Not less.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts