Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
I would create a program that could accurately understand and generate speech and simulate multiple personalities in an effort to create a virtual world where one could actually interact with the characters there-in instead of being forced to choose from pre-scripted dialogue options. The ultimate goal would be to play a game of D&D with an artificial intelligence acting as the DM (and hoping it doesn't eventually turn into an AM).
So like Dot Hack:happy: ... we already have the Oculus Riftso why not?

· Registered
115 Posts
I would invest in several Open Source, like maybe KlyDE, but mostly Qt stuff. I would like a DE that written in Qt similar t XFCE but instead of X.Org I would want Wayland or Mir(I would also invest in both these) once the software is to my liking (a very difficult thing to accomplish) I would create an OS based off Arch written mostly in QT with great Wine integration and the works. I was also thinking of making an All-in-one emulator that acted as a hub for all your other emulators, essentially it wouldn’t be an emulator at all but more like a singular GUI for all your emulators and a Rom manage to boot. When you want to add an emulator it would show you the compatible ones(most likely only Open-Source emulators) then it downloads the emulator, sets it up, and when you want to play a game you just download it and play, kinda like steam but for roms.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.