Personality Cafe banner

Dreams, future and Earth

686 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Pork 
#1 ·
I have always had intense dreams. I have always felt like my dreams are trying to tell me something. Three times in my life I have had dreams that has felt like a prophecy or prediction of future. It has made me unable to live normally after.

After those dreams, I had never ever felt so emotionally disconnected from other people and the world. And never had I ever felt like I could see Earth so clearly as then. I was standing on the ground, yet I was seeing Earth from the universal perspective, I saw Earth circling around, moving, slowly, yet it went so fast. And I was moving with it, it felt like time was passing so fast for me but so slow for everybody else. No one seemed to notice. After those dreams, I could not function properly. I couldn't eat, I couldn't talk to people. Whenever someone spoke to me, I felt like I couldn't understand them. I did not feel physically uncomfortable, I just felt some kind of eternal calmness. Eternal peace. I did not react to anything.

After that part, I finally woke up and felt deep sadness for Earth, humanity and animals. I felt like I had to save humans and animals, but I was unable to. I wanted to tell someone what I felt, but I felt like no one would ever, ever, ever understand. When I looked at someone or heard them talk, I felt like kissing their face and holding them close to me. I felt like comforting everyone, as if they were all doomed to die or suffer.

In one of the dreams, someone spoke to me form out of nowhere. It was not the voice of a person, an animal, any creature - just.. a voice of nature.

In one of the dreams, humans were using humans. I knew they were the same humans, but they used the other humans.

In one of the dreams, an animal was showing me Earth and was "teaching me" about Earth and the universe.

I won't tell the entire dreams, but I know they mean something. What is weird about my dreams is that I have flied in almost every dream I can remember ever since I was little. I often wake up nosebleeding in the middle of the night and I feel like the nosebleeding is connected to flying or dreaming dreams that causes intense emotional reactions. I nosebleed everytime I start crying and I cry very often, every week for no obvious reasons. Sometimes I feel like I am doomed to be physically alive because I feel like I do not need to be physically alive at all. I only need to exist, I only need to exist as a soul, thoughts and emotions, nothing else. Physical body and physical needs are not needed. Knowing that I am physically existing is making me sad and feeling hopeless. It is not about wanting to die because "my life sucks" - absolutely not, I have a family, I have found the love of my life - but it is about not wanting to have a physical presence as it feels limiting and unnecessary. Being physically present seems like the only way to communicate with the love of my life and my family, but I have a feeling that if I physically leave, I will be able to contact them in dreams or mentally some way. But it scares me so much, yet I want it more than anything. Life and death is just like an ocean swirling and flowing into each other and they mix up and.. they are just the same. Life exists everywhere and it finds different ways of existing. I want to live in another way.

I don't know where I want with this. Does anyone else feel these things?

See less See more
#3 ·
My first question would be: Why are you interpreting them in such an ominous way? I realize you didn't share all the details, but it sounds very exciting to me. From what I read, there didn't seem to be anything about danger or suffering in them, but it seems that's what you've taken out of it. A dream is what you make of it.

I had a dream not too long ago with me and an INFJ girlfriend of mine. We had to save this little boy (not sure why) except we kept shifting through time dimensions. It's as if the linear timeline had been rearranged and jumbled up so that when we would shift between time "blocks", sometimes we would know what was going on because we'd already been through the previous block at some point in the past, and sometimes we hadn't yet lived through the previous block so we didn't know what was happening. We started writing notes about everything we learned on a separate piece of paper for each block so that we could try to arrange them in linear order and find the boy. And each time shift was a strange new world with strange new creatures. It was really cool :)

#4 ·
#5 ·
Top 10 Dream Songs

1. Nice Dream - Radiohead
2. Worse Dreams - Soundgarden
3. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
4. Together In Electric Dreams - Giorgio Moroder & Phil Oakey
5. Lifting Shadows Off A Dream - Dream Theater
6. California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas
7. Dreams - Van Halen
8. Dreaming - Scribe
9. Dream On - Aerosmith
10. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - The Eurythmics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.