Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, obviously there are drug dealers of all types out there.
But it kind of got me thinking... an awful lot of the folks I know who deal/ed are xSFPs. Three of them ISFPs (confirmed). From movies and TV as well, a lot of them seem quite... xSFPs.
Idk.. do you think some personality types are less or more likely to get involved with stuff like that?
I've heard people say that a lot of ESFJs are as well, I've yet to meet one that was so.. ?

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I've never asked a dealer what their MBTI type is. My mind was on other things entirely.

Reactions: Zombie Devil Duckie

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cuz dem dealers art my good friends and only peecuz they no I no take advantage of them because of busyness, I only care for personality

And yea. I can see xSTPs being pretty popular with that, idk where the ESFJs thing came from. But there's another thread about it that I ran into.

·
Registered
45 Posts
some people who that someone who is not me may have came into contact with:
ENFP
ISTP
ENTP
ESTP

also, that person mostly smoked weed, and only did real drugs on occasion. i'd assume most are xSTP's. it depends what your vice of choice is, different types go to different drugs.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l see ISTP as really being the person who is going to ''not talk like a little b*tch'' where this aspect of drug dealing is concerned.

l'm not proposing anything in reality lol.

l'm from a place with extremely lax marijuana laws that are hardly enforced anyway , so you see some types that may generally be regarded as unlikely to be involved in such things, simply because the risk is thought to be lower.

INTJ tends to be more fond of the greenery than l ever have been, IME.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts