Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking each drug can half-seriously be listed as it's own Myers Briggs type (or at least initials or a two letter like NTs). Give your reasons short or long, all is welcome!

I'd start with my favorite, being an INFP, which is MDMA. I think the Introverted and Extroverted feeling that meld into an insurmountable happiness and empathy is the best it would be before becoming overwhelming. It also allows for some sick sensing.

My second favorite which I'd say is the NTP drug of choice is LSD. I think the fascinations that allow for supernormal mind function of Thinking by Intuition and the P which allows for a more laid back, "not going to freak out if control is lost" mind state.

Shrooms is another NT, something with which I'd have to explore. I think NFs that can relax on their internal conflicts will get a great experience out of psilocybin. Sensing comes into play w strong visuals... depends how u are with that I suppose.

Cocaine I'd say is a more SJ thing to rule. SPs would likely do it after observing, or seeing second hand, and I think overcompensating Fi and Fe would dive right in.

Alcohol is definitely a preferred S experience just by it's dumbing down and it's legal availability and how the government pushes for alcohol use through advertisement and all saying "yeh! it's okay!"

Marijuana is an idiosyncratic drug that really fascinates me as people's mind state changes are very evident and also are emphasized insofar that you can understand a person much better. I think the Ps would first, as with most drugs need to let go of their understanding of everything. Secondly, I think Ns take a greater fascination with what happens and how it happens to the person versus just experiencing what is happening.

I don't want to get into Heroin, Meth, Crack... I think some of those drugs are escapes, or poor life candy... and shit like that sad to say..

Thoughts?!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hope they legalize most of drugs, I would love to try LSD and shrooms. MDMA is prolly better partydrug than alcohol too, even tho I have heard it may be dangerous so hopefully some scientist develop safer version of it or something.
I dont know any drugdealers so I have to use only alcohol unless I go to forest and try find some mushrooms but prolly I end up to hospital when I pick wrong shrooms lol

·
MOTM June 2012
9,449 Posts
I feel like opiates and alcohol have INFP written all over it. But maybe that's just me because they are my favorites. :crazy::crazy::crazy::cool:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Mescaline is so NF it's not even funny.
It is the most cuddly of all psychedelics !

Reactions: Rafiki

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very interesting! opiates never settled w me and H definitely scares the life outta me. alcohol tho interestingly enough, I do enjoy because if I'm drinking with the right people (set and setting are near everything to me) i loosen up and get brutally honest and happy (altho the honesty comes with a lot of other drugs... serotonin <3)

tell me more about your experiences with others?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts