Personality Cafe banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
There is nothing wrong... it is actually the proper way to ascend to the INTJ's subconscious which is ESFP through the inferior Se function.
I am drunk right now and I can tell I drank a lot of beer in a party.
I feel like... Extroverted. I wanna use Se and I am talkative and wanna dance with music.
I have not only opened myself with a psychoactive substance but also got control of the entire set I am.
Basically I feel like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad while in most of times being Walter White instead.
It feels great because I was feeling lonely before and now it doesn't matter anymore, I am happy with myself..
I feel so happy for not much reason...!!! Yay...?! hehehehe

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
There is nothing wrong... it is actually the proper way to ascend to the INTJ's subconscious which is ESFP through the inferior Se function.
I am drunk right now and I can tell I drank a lot of beer in a party.
I feel like... Extroverted. I wanna use Se and I am talkative and wanna dance with music.
I have not only opened myself with a psychoactive substance but also got control of the entire set I am.
Basically I feel like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad while in most of times being Walter White instead.
It feels great because I was feeling lonely before and now it doesn't matter anymore, I am happy with myself..
I feel so happy for not much reason...!!! Yay...?! hehehehe
I have two thoughts in my little brain right now reading this post and looking at your picture, and they are:

1. Is this person for real??

and

2. Will she be my best friend??

·
Registered
13 Posts
I get super relaxed and sleepy, which hasn't changed since the first time I got drunk. I was at a wedding and my sister found me asleep on the floor. Apparently I was unsupervised long enough to find an open can of beer. I was five.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I get super relaxed and sleepy, which hasn't changed since the first time I got drunk. I was at a wedding and my sister found me asleep on the floor. Apparently I was unsupervised long enough to find an open can of beer. I was five.
I'm thoroughly impressed by your 5 year old self.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I have two thoughts in my little brain right now reading this post and looking at your picture, and they are:

1. Is this person for real??

and

2. Will she be my best friend??
Yes, a best friend such as that avatar would be ideal. She can draw all the attention during drunken social engagements while I wander outside and blissfully roll around in the dirt.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I've been told I come across as more relaxed when drunk. But no other difference. Guess I come across more as I feel when drunk.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
i tend to get sleepy pretty fast, but up until then i think i just get more of however i'm feeling already. since i don't drink unless i'm already comfortable with the company and the environment, that probably self-selects certain kinds of behaviour over others.

i'm mostly going by memory though. i functionally 'don't drink', though some recovering alcoholics have taken issue with me saying so because my definition of that is different from what the term means to them. i haven't ruled out the idea, it just 'never' happens. by this point my threshold is probably so low that it's just easier to keep not doing it than it would be to consider starting.

·
Registered
289 Posts
My friends always say I'm hilarious when i get really drunk, I tend to like everyone and talk non stop, being a real clown and impervious to pain, because I happen to bump hard in obstacles !

Although, if someone really profoundly disrespects me or gets aggressive while I'm in this state, I used to go in overdrive and might kick the shit out of anyone, like a frenzied elephant trampling anything on it's path, my friends were absolutely afraid of this and told me they saw me once, snap and threaten a guy twice my size and he would run away from me frightened.

But after 7 years of marial arts, I think that dark part of me is totally in control now thankfully ! I only get told I have death stare :cool:

·
Not Banned Yet
2,665 Posts
Drunk INTJs are too OP and should be nerfed. They are already the ideal type online dont let them be offline too.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
So I was just wondering, when you guys get drunk... do you relax and let loose or does your personality stay constant/ exaggerated? How does that work?
It stays constant. I am usually relaxed, laugh, joke around with other people, and tend to be more careless. This is not to say that I am not on guard. I like to be on control of myself and the situation around me. I avoid drunkenness, however. When I do get inebriated, I usually prefer to smoke cannabis. I do this alone, however, due to deep hatred towards most stoners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like to drink, but there is no way I would lose control of my faculties. I drank a bit more when I was in my 20s and Im sure it wasn't fun.

·
Registered
955 Posts
i do not enjoy drinking in public. to be specific, i dont drink often but when i do its specifically to get into that 'pretty drunk - fuggin hammered' range. im TOLD im pretty fun to be around when im drunk, but that's kind of the crux of my problem with it. kinda feels like "fun for others" automatically comes with an "at my expense" undertone.

also i just prefer the laziness of "drink at home - crawl to bed(?assuming i get to the room?)" rather than, say, getting comfortably drunk then having to mess with the discomfort of "getting home/somewhere i can sober out safely". i was never much of a "visit-er" and even among closest friends ive probably not been over their place in the past decade, much less while sloshed.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts