Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a typical ENTJ in the sense that I'm always after the bigger and better things, extremely future & career focused, always planning ahead to a fault, almost workaholic, very competitive and confident, assertive, strong Te, likes to be in charge, and good at playing politics to get what I want out of any system.

But, I don't need constant external stimulation. At the end of every, it's almost as though I need some alone time to sit down and do nothing but just be. As well, although now I'm on the track of public health, I've been working as a non-classical pianist for years (I do it only as a sidejob/hobby now). I love travelling on a moment's notice and taking NatGeo-esque photos around the world. One of my secret "little happiness" moments includes a proper tea-time by the window.

I feel as if two persons coexist within myself. This is weird.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I'm a typical ENTJ in the sense that I'm always after the bigger and better things, extremely future & career focused, always planning ahead to a fault, almost workaholic, very competitive and confident, assertive, strong Te, likes to be in charge, and good at playing politics to get what I want out of any system.

But, I don't need constant external stimulation. At the end of every, it's almost as though I need some alone time to sit down and do nothing but just be. As well, although now I'm on the track of public health, I've been working as a non-classical pianist for years (I do it only as a sidejob/hobby now). I love travelling on a moment's notice and taking NatGeo-esque photos around the world. One of my secret "little happiness" moments includes a proper tea-time by the window.

I feel as if two persons coexist within myself. This is weird.
In terms of functions... we all have different personalities within us you could say.

Take....

ENTJ=Te Ni Se Fi

So each of these individual functions has its own characteristics.

That Te Ni side of you is very in control confident and smart.... you know. The other side is very .... quiet.... in touch with feelings..... the moment.

So what you described makes perfect sense.

For me... sometimes I feel the need to grab control of the outer world and actually enforce logic on it. Sometimes I'm way more extroverted. So yea.

basically.... makes sense.

·
Registered
648 Posts
In terms of functions... we all have different personalities within us you could say.

Take....

ENTJ=Te Ni Se Fi

So each of these individual functions has its own characteristics.

That Te Ni side of you is very in control confident and smart.... you know. The other side is very .... quiet.... in touch with feelings..... the moment.

So what you described makes perfect sense.

For me... sometimes I feel the need to grab control of the outer world and actually enforce logic on it. Sometimes I'm way more extroverted. So yea.

basically.... makes sense.
Interesting, I was asking Calysco about it earlier today in regards to ENTJs and certain situations.
If dominant functions are separated in such a way, it does actually make sense that the shadow function could be split for you it terms of how much you are noticing it and what situation you're in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.