Personality Cafe banner
733 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Paulie 
#1 · (Edited)
I believe people are Esoteric. That doesn't mean we cant give in to on side or the other but most people ride the line between, they stand on a bridge between two sides. Just imagine standing on a bridge you look to one side and there is Life , there is peace and dreams and imaginations of your heart are boundless and free. You see a garden. Then slowly you turn to the otherside, You see Death and Decay, the land is consumed with hate and dreams are swallowed up by despair as the imagination is twisted. You see a grave...You are the keeper and whatever side you choose is the side you tend.

The Garden.

I am the keeper, welcome to my garden with the sky blue as ocean waves.
Truths are my robes and Love is my ways,
Imagination is the candle, and passion lights my stay
Peace is my companion, and the heart is forever the brave
Music is the gift, that gives freedom from the pain.
I am the keeper, the garden and the sky
We are one in the same.

The Grave.
I am the keeper, Welcome to my grave, the darkness is thick and the dead are the brave.
Despair is my robes and malice is my ways.
Death is my guide and destruction is my wake.
The sky is black, a heart is gripped in pain.
There is no peace for the soul, no glory for the same
I am the keeper, the grave and the stone.
We are one in the same.

See less See more
#3 ·
Absolutely, and for me at least, the idea is to embrace the paradox that you are both sides, and forge a third way through the dialectic to some kind of synthesis, which can only begin the process all over again. I think of it as growth, both spiritual and intellectual, in fact, I know of no other way. Nicely done @Whizkiid89.

Reactions: ElephantsHead
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.