Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So why are some of the threads in the backpages of PerC history locked and no longer able to post in them? I was just perusing the introduction and awards sub-forums and the back pages are locked... why?

@Promethea
@Stephen
@TreeBob
@Scruffy

I must have answers! Lol.

Thought maybe you guys would know:tongue:

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
mustn't question. diving in too much leads to ban-worthy cause! shh! go that way. and be quiet about it!

and why are we whispering? iono....

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The truth demands answers! answers demand questions! question I have asked awaiting answers my friend... and ultimately, the truth!

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Awhile back we had a new member that was digging through the Intro section and bumping yearold intro posts. Awards is a similar story, ridiculous bumping for a reason I do not know. One would assume post-whoring, but it seemed like the person just wanted to "say hay" to everyone. We just locked a bunch of the threads as a deterrent.
L_Lawliet

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awhile back we had a new member that was digging through the Intro section and bumping yearold intro posts. Awards is a similar story, ridiculous bumping for a reason I do not know. One would assume post-whoring, but it seemed like the person just wanted to "say hay" to everyone. We just locked a bunch of the threads as a deterrent.
L_Lawliet
I see....

I was thinking that maybe PerC had to have an overhaul and the threads at the time just got glitch locked or something lol.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Those points in history are locked and cannot be altered or returned to again. Not even with the Tardis.
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

. .

Wait and what if we use the Star Trek way of going back in time, using the sun's gravity?
>_>
<_<

Any one have a spare warp-capable spacecraft laying about?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts