Personality Cafe banner

Due to Reincarnation, if you are an introvert, any extrovert is a potential love interest, as long as not potentially your parent's age (+ ~17 y.o.)

2898 Views 31 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  TheCosmicHeart
People reincarnate as male or female depends on their previous reincarnation as male or female, so for example, an INFJ that is male in 1900, now reincarnates as female in 2000, though will reincarnate as male in 2100. This also appears to determine the people the person reincarnates with, as "soul mates" and "love partners" will reincarnate in the same generation as the person, which is about plus or minus 17 years old (depending on Generation Temperament, Racial Temperament, and Sexual Temperament), with close matches being about 10 years age difference at most. Taken this into account, any extrovert of the opposite sex is a potential lover, if you are an introvert, and vice versa.

Thank you for reading, and please leave comments or thoughts.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
What if I want a gf?
What if I want a gf?
I have explained how certain people do need 12PM Energy beings to introduce them to their love interest or romantic partner, depending on their Generation Temperament or whether they are Sensor Shadow Self.

I just want to ask. How are you wasting so much time on this idea?

You are literally combining one pseudotheory with one much more over the top one to create a potato.
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you come up with this idea? That sounds very scientific.

Sorry, but I think this is ridiculous. If no science is given up front, no ones going to be stupid enough to consider what you're saying. Which is a good thing for them.
I believe it
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just want to ask. How are you wasting so much time on this idea?

You are literally combining one pseudotheory with one much more over the top one to create a potato.
This Introvert and Extrovert love attraction might be different if you are of different Sexual Temperament, though that's for another discussion.
Did you come up with this idea? That sounds very scientific.

Sorry, but I think this is ridiculous. If no science is given up front, no ones going to be stupid enough to consider what you're saying. Which is a good thing for them.
You might have to look at this webpage, which gives examples of reincarnation and the sex cycling:

and I have also mentioned it here:

Here are two examples:

Aleksandr Vasilevsky (Sep 30, 1895 - Dec 05, 1977) and Christie Abbott (b. May 16, 1982)
Garrett P. Serviss (Mar 24, 1851-May 25, 1929) and Laura Dern (b. Feb 10, 1967)
See less See more
This Introvert and Extrovert love attraction might be different if you are of different Sexual Temperament, though that's for another discussion.
Thats really not the only problem with your resources. All of them are highly questionable. So you are trying to build a theory based on not just the pseudoscientific nature of MBTI but many other biproducts of imagination that are extremely shaky to say the least. The combination is just a disaster for the time you spent on the project.
Reactions: 1
So why/how am I a 60 y/o confirmed bachelor INTJ 5W6 S.P. male with no soul mate
with a short time to live
Thats really not the only problem with your resources. All of them are highly questionable. So you are trying to build a theory based on not just the pseudoscientific nature of MBTI but many other biproducts of imagination that are extremely shaky to say the least. The combination is just a disaster for the time you spent on the project.
Did you look at the resources I have given you? If so, do you have any questions?
So why/how am I a 60 y/o confirmed bachelor INTJ 5W6 S.P. male with no soul mate
with a short time to live
There are many men who decide not find love with women, like monks or people of different Sexual Temperament. This might be partly caused by how women cannot have more than one man as husband.
Did you look at the resources I have given you? If so, do you have any questions?
I did not, just the origin and the topic of the resources sometimes is enough to conclude this is bs, no offence. Reincarnation even if it was possible is something that cant be proven by some wild internet theories. And MBTI like any personality theory is something already to be taken with a grain of salt, and finding a soul mate is surely overstretching the theory's already ambiguous capabilities. MBTI at its core is a theory to help you understand underlying patterns of cognition and give them a name. Everything else is an overly ambitious attempt to explain everything under the sun using it.

On top of that the term soul mate is not to be taken literally. Its just a term to describe that there is someone out there who is very compatible to you and fulfills your desires. That person's traits are not unique in this world. Depending on luck, circumstances, trial and error and self awareness there is a certain closeness to that ideal someone may reach in life which is more of a matter of statistical probability than anything else. But that person will still be unique to us because of the relatiionship and bond we share with them which we value enough to want to maintain and develop further in the form of love, trust and mutual understanding. So the relationship is whats unique not the traits that we desire. Expecting to find that relationship by following some mystical instructions or even more "scientific" ones is just going to waste your time from using it to find the real thing naturally when the time comes for you to feel the pull.

I hope you understand why i see the whole deal as bs now. Its not just a harmless belief its also destroying your chances to find that person you are looking to find by relying on that theory.
See less See more
I did not, just the origin and the topic of the resources sometimes is enough to conclude this is bs, no offence. Reincarnation even if it was possible is something that cant be proven by some wild internet theories. And MBTI like any personality theory is something already to be taken with a grain of salt, and finding a soul mate is surely overstretching the theory's already ambiguous capabilities. MBTI at its core is a theory to help you understand underlying patterns of cognition and give them a name. Everything else is an overly ambitious attempt to explain everything under the sun using it.

On top of that the term soul mate is not to be taken literally. Its just a term to describe that there is someone out there who is very compatible to you and fulfills your desires. That person's traits are not unique in this world. Depending on luck, circumstances, trial and error and self awareness there is a certain closeness to that ideal someone may reach in life which is more of a matter of statistical probability than anything else. But that person will still be unique to us because of the relatiionship and bond we share with them which we value enough to want to maintain and develop further in the form of love, trust and mutual understanding. So the relationship is whats unique not the traits that we desire. Expecting to find that relationship by following some mystical instructions or even more "scientific" ones is just going to waste your time from using it to find the real thing naturally when the time comes for you to feel the pull.

I hope you understand why i see the whole deal as bs now. Its not just a harmless belief its also destroying your chances to find that person you are looking to find by relying on that theory.
Reincarnation is the same reason why you are more romantically attracted to the personalities of people your own age, rather than those your parents' age, or grandparents' age, or how you prefer the music and art-style of your own generation, instead of your grandparents' generation.
Reincarnation is the same reason why you are more romantically attracted to the personalities of people your own age, rather than those your parents' age, or grandparents' age, or how you prefer the music and art-style of your own generation, instead of your grandparents' generation.
You are seriously asking to not be taken seriously at this point.
You are seriously asking to not be taken seriously at this point.
Do you have a question?
Do you have a question?
No, i think i made that obvious.
No, i think i made that obvious.
You can take time to think about the information, and come up with a question, if something is not clear.
You can take time to think about the information, and come up with a question, if something is not clear.
Im really not going to think about it further so its better if you don't have any expectations
Im really not going to think about it further so its better if you don't have any expectations
This goes into Sexual Temperament, though when a 12PM Energy being has sex and gets pregnant or someone pregnant, this starts the reincarnation energetic process manifesting in the physical. Different Frequency Temperament beings of different Sexual Temperament will appear, in the opposite sex as the 12PM Energy being, though with the same major MBTI+ temperaments, in this time-line dimension. There are also those, like Maitre beings, who appear and are like their 12PM Energy being in every aspect including sex, except Heart Temperament.

For example, a male 12PM Energy being INFJ Assertive Champion Temperament has sex and gets someone pregnant, then female 12PM Energy being INFJ Charmer Champion Temperament appear, along with female Nuwa Frequency Temperament beings of different Sexual Temperament, though with same major MBTI+ temperaments as the male 12PM Energy being INFJ.

This does not mean that the person will not reincarnate just because he or she fails to have children or reproduce, just that it's dependent on other 12PM Energy beings, especially those of the parent or grandparent generation.

Interestingly, many 12PM Energy beings otherwise appear as other Frequency Temperament beings, like Quality Time Love Language Energy beings appearing as Draco beings, and Physical Intimacy Love Language Energy beings appearing as Human-Reptilian beings.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.