Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno I'd be interested if this is type related or not so I'd like to hear if you can relate. ^.^

So do you have this too that when you wake up you feel this "everydays the same"-vibe, almost low key depressed but it fades within the next hour?
I know waking up like this sounds more like warning sign for depression or something like that, but the thing is I really have that only for 30-90 minutes max and than everything is alright, I'm motivated and everything.

But still, literally EVERY morning feels the same and just that same-feeling makes me feel low key depressive. Its like I have to get a feel for the day first. And this is where I can see this being type related. Probably the subjective, sensitive Dom Fi only getting that objective, sometimes kind of dry Se and it feels boring and unfullfilling and only after the day starts Fi goes like "wait, NAW, everythings fine, life is actually still fun and meaningful, everything aight".

And yea I know most people aren't a fan of mornings but I'm not talking about the feeling of "shit, life is stressful I'd rather sleep than do shit". I am motivated. But the first hour always feels so routine, and its not even really about what I'm doing thats feeling routine, its more like my mind just feels this way. As soon as day feels like starting the routine feelings fade & I'm excited for the day etc. but the waking up is so dull. :(

Maybe Im simply getting older or should get a job & thata just it :p
But yeaa I'd be curious if it has actually to do with my function stack and ISFPs can relate. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't get it with mornings, they're my favourite time of day. I love just being able to chill and make a nice breakfast and enjoy whatever the weather is. I do however feel this when the day actually gets started though, it's like same route to uni, same lecture halls, same boring textbooks....I feel really fed up of it and wish I did something more active and more varied. I don't really know how to fix it because I get bored with everything so quickly so no matter what I do, I know after a few weeks I'll want a change

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
Maybe we don't really enjoy routine. For one, my idea of a good day is exploring a new place or learning a new thing. I find that staying alive is a tedious occupation when you are a zombie.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Maybe we don't really enjoy routine. For one, my idea of a good day is exploring a new place or learning a new thing. I find that staying alive is a tedious occupation when you are a zombie.
Agreed! Where's the joy in living if every day is the same? It always baffles me when people have worked the same 9-5 job for 40 years!

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
Considering that I work full time starting in the mornings, I can relate to the feeling. On my days off it's different.

·
Banned
544 Posts
This is pretty much a daily occurence for me. Getting out of bed is tough, regardless of whether I have to work that day or not. I've always thought it was Dysthymia but medications don't seem to help at all.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've always thought it was Dysthymia but medications don't seem to help at all.
Well I'm no pro but this does not seem like the kind of issue meds really help with. Its a mental thing

·
Registered
(I-S-F-P)
8 Posts
yeah same for me Everyday is the same.... Wake up, listen to online classes, after thats over, maybe study a little more and then computer playing all day..... But i kinda find comfort in this routine,.... even though i hate it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts