Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my lovey dovey INFJ friends and other MBTI types as well...

Just drop all your heartfelt confessions towards the special someone that has this big place in your heart.

Feel free to post names or whatever, but only at your own discretion.

I'll go first...

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Dear Angeline,

Even though it's been so many long years since I've last seen you, I still can't get my mind off of you. You were the single most important thing in my life and I dread to think that you still are. I wish I could have told you the many ways I loved you and showed you the many things I would have done for you.

Sadly, my emotions alone weren't enough to see it through.

You are like an apparition in my mind, refusing to leave, always being there, haunting and loving me at the same time. A beautiful artifact of what was once beautiful, current still is, but sadly, in a time where there is nothing to be cherished except the memories, oh and what miserably little of them I have of you.

In all ways, you still represent the things I want in my life and how I wanted to live out the rest of my days on this planet. I would have walked through the lake of fire with you without even a moment's hesitation. I would have been there to cry with you throughout those painful nights alone.

But you wouldn't let me.

Probably God wouldn't let me.

But still let me say that despite all the adversities I face in my life now, you still represent to me as a beacon of hope. A hope that probably one day, I will find happiness in life as you were the only one who triggered that heartfelt emotion in me, that was practically dead for a length period of my life.

Now comes the hard part.

The part where I recall back every strand of hair that fell down your perfect face. The part where your smile lit up the darkest corners of my heart. Your most precious and beautiful eyes that are far beyond any rock to be compared with on this planet.

And you had the most beautiful voice I've heard in my entire life.

We would have been absolutely perfect for one another, if only you knew and I didn't.

There are no words to describe the size of the hole that you have left in my heart.

Cause I remembered the day I asked God, and probably on that day for once, He felt intimidated, that when you left my life, I told Him to make a person more perfect for me as compared to you. A difficult task for Him perhaps.

Probably after this letter, I would die alone, with no one in my arms, perhaps cause of the hole that you left in me, that is a size too big for anyone else to be in, so they just fall right out.

I loved you, and I still do perhaps. Maybe I'll stop one day when you come back and give me back what you took from my soul... or maybe when we merge ours one day.

Love,
Jeremy"

·
Registered
81 Posts
awwww ... i've NEVER had anyone write me a love letter before :(

i would have ❤'ed that!

wait. i just read the letter above in entirety and i must add that that is not my idea of a love letter. sorry.

·
Loon Princess
3,314 Posts

i would have ❤'ed that!
I'm no INFP, but I'll try...

Dear Em Dai,

Even though I've known you for only three seconds, my heart flutters with joy at your presence... Every little word you say fascinates me and sends me into a world of wondrous imagination. Your smile fills me with warmth every time I see you, and your bright disposition makes my day all the more magical. If I could spend every moment I had on this Earth, it would be with you... I'd love to hear you talk, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear... I'd love to feel your embrace, and return all of the ways you make me feel tenfold. But, alas, we are a world apart, and we can only see each other in our dreams.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Dear Eric,

I never thought I'd find someone as outrageously spontaneous as I. I love how when we are in a crowd together, you hold my hand tightly, out of protection. Thanks for making me feel valuable, when without you I'd feel like shit. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, I'm sure it will be something magical.

Remember that time we were lost in the middle of the forest, and we huddled underneath the branches of that massive sycamore tree for shelter? When I looked into your eyes, at that moment, I knew I loved you more than I could ever love anyone else.

Now if only you actually existed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow. A secret Love letter! haha. Pretty cool XD
~Guys are really good at writing love letters >.<
Let me try :D

Dear INTP (lol),

We've known each other for more than two years. Time flies fast isn't it?
I remember that I approached you without even having the thought of falling in love with you.
Then eventually as time passes, even though we weren't looking at each other.
I realized that from the start, my eyes and heart were only focused at you.

You were so cute that I couldn't help wanting to hug you.
You were so unpredictable that I couldn't help thinking of you.
You were so funny that made my heart cry because of too much joy.
You were so Honest and straight forward that made my heart flutter from time to time.
And every time you say something, it makes me want to kick you so hard
because my feelings are getting out of control.

Unexpectedly, Fate is indeed playful.

My best friend is in love with you, and you might be in love with her.
I can't do anything about it, and so I secretly cried every night while the moon is watching me.

Though right now I don't care anymore,
Why? Because.. I rather see you having a smile on your face. I rather want you to have happiness.
Even so, more than anything... I actually want you to be with me.
(Though I think it's quite impossible because you already love someone else.)

I tried to forget you, but then I realize that you already took my heart.
Your existence is already a part of my life,
A presence that is so valuable to me that I couldn't take the risk of losing.

I love you but I guess this isn't the right time for you to know.
Maybe when fate moves again, I'll try to change it.

-An Unrequited love

(My gosh. It took me forever to click "Post quick reply" XD)

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
My heart is empty.

I can copy some of my posts about love though I guess.

Love is a silly emotion. It's also the most deserving one. This emotion shall be forged right down to our very souls. Cast on the same anvil. Molting hot fires shall melt our hearts, and we shall be dipped into the floods of passion to cool and mold us into one.

I am strolling along in the inner most deepness of my soul. I am sitting on a hill looking out there is green grass covering the landscape. The birds are singing in their harmonious voices. The smell of fresh spring grass and pine trees fills my senses and enhances my calm. There is a lake nearby that is clear and still as a picture. A mountain is standing there to the side of it, so strong and humble. The sun is descending from the sky with its bright orange and red mixture that blazes full of energy ready to retire for the evening. As I am sitting there very content, I turn to my side and I see her sitting next to me. At first I am startled, “How did get here?” I ask, she replies “you led me here”. I ask “I did?” she responds “Yes. It’s so peaceful here”. As we sit there together we watch the sun as it drops towards the horizon of eternity, so ready to rest so it can rise again. I notice there is a disturbance in the lake, a soft ripple is forming from the center, and it’s beautiful. I wonder what caused it though; it was not created by me. I ask “How did that ripple start in the lake?” she responds “A rock.” Then I realize this is not my soul I’m in, I’m in hers and she’s in mine, we are in ours.

Love is a whisper, so I would talk softly to you.
Love is a dish, so I would serve it to you.
Love is beauty, so I would show it to you with a mirror.
Love is a bond, so I would stick with you forever.
Love is blind, so I would close my eyes with you.
Love is a song, so I would sing with you.
Love is a game, so I would play with you.
Love is a road, so I would walk with you.
Love is a bird, so I would fly away with you.
Love is my words, so I will tell them to you.
Love is time, so I would wait for you.
Love is water, so I would tread it with you.
Love is a mask, so I would wear it with you.
Love is passion, so I would fulfill it with you.
Love is a treat, so I would share it with you.
Love is bold, so I would share my strength with yours.
Love is a sacrifice, so I would give everything for you.
Love is a journey, so I would travel it with you.
Love is a word, that I can say with you.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I hope my love letter (Sort of like a rejection letter?) is okay, since it's in poem format. I did give this to him though . . . over the internet. XP It's a bit cheesy when I read it. Haha.

Dumb Love

I just want you to know,
That you’ll always be in my mind.
You’ll always be that special person no matter what.
Don’t think that I don’t love you,
I do.
It hurts knowing I cause you that pain deep in your heart.
If anything,
I just want to heal that heart better again.
I hate when love comes between us,
It only tears us apart.
So please stop saying it’s not my fault.
It is,
For making such a wonderful guy like you,
Fall in love with a silly girl like me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Once in a while,

we have to choose the harsh words
throw in a little painfull truth
its not meant to hurt the other one
but more to protect who we are ourselves

cause the only danger in love
is losing ourselves,
not so much in terms of being swept away
by the irrisistable warm wind of love,
but in compromising truth
out of fear
that love itself will not survive it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dear ____,

I've decided it doesn't matter that this letter is on the internet for everyone, maybe even you, to see. After all, what's a confession unless it's to the entire world? I say, down with the moats with their alligators and snapping turtles. Down with the 3-feet thick castle walls. Down with the trebuchets and the watchtowers and the archers hidden within them with their bows drawn. Why can't this just be as simple and enchanting as love was always meant to be?

I know how you feel. You know how I feel. We've both found out in less than ideal manners, through third parties and a great deal of TV-esque drama, but in the end, you like me, and I like you. There's a lot of crap between us that really shouldn't be there, what with 6-month-long trips and age differences and exes on your part and depressing secrets on mine, but I honestly don't see what's stopping us from making what we have into something beautiful, delightfully mysterious, and, well...perfect.

I know you scoff at my idealization of everything, and you've told me before that no person is perfect, that no relationship is perfect, that nothing is perfect...do I dare counter that with my honest belief that I shall never meet someone as close to perfect as you? Perhaps not perfect for the world to see. I know you have flaws, and indeed, they are many and massive. But perfect enough for imperfect ole me? Perfectionist I may be, but even after months and months of searching, I'm still here, puppy-eyed and at your feet, aren't I? And then, of course, hidden between all the wafer-thin faults you possess, are the things that made me fall for you in the first place. Your mysticism - paralleling mine but in a whole different dimension such that I can study and analyze you for an eternity and still not understand your intentions or your emotions. Your spontaneity and rebelliousness - need I say more? How safe you make me feel. How adorable your smile. How impenetrable your eyes. How endearing your witty replies. How valuable our deep conversations, and how refreshing our playful ones. Your charm. Your independence. And - am I really saying this? - the way you drive 20 km/h over the speed limit. The way you brush my hand and act like it's perfectly normal. The way I avert my eyes to avoid you reading me like a cereal box.

The way you make me feel. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. Even the mere thought of being with you brought me out of darkness and into a brilliant new world of shimmering stars and eternal bliss. What more might I feel if I could call you mine? Such emotion could not have a price! As such, I would do anything for you. Anything. Make you a sandwich without having to be asked. Go anywhere with you. Wait patiently while you were gone. Adore you, and love you, if only to experience such emotion twenty times over as could not but happen! I know I'm young, naive, innocent, and pretty ignorant about most things, but I've never been more sure about anything. It's as if Fate brought us together, and I have no intention of letting you go.

But...what if Fate made a mistake?

Shadow creeps over all my fantasies and taints it all with poison so thick and vile, I cannot even see a meter in front of me, for all the sickly green fumes. Suddenly, what I once deemed mere foothills suddenly become Everests, as analysis reveals treacherous blades previously glazed over in the sweet fog of careless dreaming. It can't work out, the fog whispers to my drugged mind. It won't work out... and on and on and on and on until I don't even know where or who or why or how or when or what I am anymore. Endless questions spiralling into empty space, unheeded by the elements. Unanswered.

Why these sudden doubts, you ask? I suppose it's just that I can't really even begin to imagine that you feel quite the same way about me as I do about you. I mean, if you did, then everything, indeed, would be quite perfect. But it's just not possible, no matter what you say right now. And quite frankly, if you're not at the same place I am, then will you be as committed as I plan to be? Will you love me as much as I can imagine I will love you? Will you imagine our future as entirely as I do? Will you really be able to care for me without any residual emotions from your previous relationships getting in the way of ours?

If you can't reciprocate my feelings completely, then I'm afraid I can't commit. I can't love you. I can't continue dreaming up futures of us together. I can't dedicate myself wholeheartedly to you. I don't want to be hurt, but I especially don't want to see you hurt again, though this time, by me.

And just like that, all prior positive affirmations dissipate, and I'm left once again with just myself and my treacherous mind. I can't ask my friends for advice because I already have, and nothing they've said has helped me make up my mind. I can't ask you, because, though you might have the best answer out of everyone else, a part of me will die if you discover just how much turmoil is going on inside of me right now because of, well, you. Which just makes my initial blurb about how I'm going to confess sort of pointless.

Because I don't know if I can ever confess until I know how I feel. I don't know if I will ever know how I feel until we hang reality and dive into this headfirst, fearless. I don't know if I can entirely throw away my future ambitions for a maybe-yes-or-maybe-no. I thought it'd be as simple as "I love you" but clearly, it's much more complex than that.

"It were as possible for me to say I loved nothing so well as you; but believe me not, and yet I lie not; I confess nothing, nor I deny nothing."

-Linnyya

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope my love letter (Sort of like a rejection letter?) is okay, since it's in poem format. I did give this to him though . . . over the internet. XP It's a bit cheesy when I read it. Haha.

Dumb Love

I just want you to know,
That you’ll always be in my mind.
You’ll always be that special person no matter what.
Don’t think that I don’t love you,
I do.
It hurts knowing I cause you that pain deep in your heart.
If anything,
I just want to heal that heart better again.
I hate when love comes between us,
It only tears us apart.
So please stop saying it’s not my fault.
It is,
For making such a wonderful guy like you,
Fall in love with a silly girl like me.
Simple and beautiful at the same time...

i would have ❤'ed that!

wait. i just read the letter above in entirety and i must add that that is not my idea of a love letter. sorry.
It's a very different kind of love letter. The one where you have to know the situation to entirely understand.

Still, that's not the point.

Thread is mainly about expression of love or what not towards someone who you have very deep affections for, irregardless of whether or not someone understands it.

Wrote this on my blog not too long ago but anyways, here goes...
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Dear Irene,

I am often caught in a predicament where I am very confused about my feelings for you.

Before I begin, let me just start by saying that you are incredibly beautiful in my eyes. Let me pretend that I was in love and with you and that everyday, before I begin my day, I wake up and tell you again like how I do every other day that you are beautiful beyond comprehension to me and that I love you.

Once more, if I had not made myself clear enough, I love you, and you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me.

Let me just pretend for a moment that it is all real and more than just pure idle fantasy in my mind.

I notice you, and I notice you eyes. Though I fear my feelings for you, I can't can't help but look into your mesmerizing eyes which are the depths of your soul to me. I see everything. Your wants, your fears, your deepest darkest secrets and the things you so want in your life, I can tell these things just with the look of your eyes in which you mask so poorly...

and I am thankful for that.

And before I go any further again, let me tell you that even though I know you don't say it, and even though no one sees it, I think you have one of the most captivating eyes in the world. Your beautiful eyes, accompanied with your genuine and lovely smile as you look into the camera nervously before taking the shot, these things are the few rare things left in the world where we call beauty, grace, purity and innocence.

and in case you forgot, I shall say again, I love you and you are one of the most beautiful girl in the world to me.

Let me say it a billion times over so that you will never ever ever doubt in your mind that you are exactly that you me and that no matter what the world does to us, that I will always be by your side, looking deep into those diamonds, gazing into the depths of your soul, learning and loving more and more of you at the same time.

Let me close my eyes and pretend to embrace you in my mind. The sound and feeling of your heart, pounding against mine, beating in oneness, cherishing the moment that lasts eternally, forevermore. Let me hold your face close to mine, so close that there is nothing else in sight other than your eyes.

The way that they move, can't you see. We're looking into each other's souls, through the gateway of your soul, I see heaven... and best of it, I see you, and I see love.

And once more, as I look into you and love you unconditionally for who you are, I see more and more details of you. The skin on your face, the small crevices of your smile and every single hair, individually as they fall under your perfect neck. I would not change a single thing, for you are the closest thing to perfection in a long time.

And finally, before I end, let me tell you that through the process of this, not a single word here, not even a single letter or space is a lie.

Give me this one night to make you feel better, and let me pretend that there may be hope that one day your lips will reach mine and doing so genuinely, with even half of the fondness and affection I have for you, I would be eternally contented, unless you want more, and in doing so, I shall give it to you.

Love,
A guy that's secretly crazy for you."

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
This thread is hard to stomach.

I threw away 3 shoe boxes worth of cards, love letters, random notes, gift receipts, movie tickets, reservation stubs and god knows what else I sent my fiance/ex-wife over the 7 years we were together ... Before tossing them, I read the first and then the last --- And I saw how my tone changed.

I'm done writing love letters --- if I write another one again, it'll probably say:

---

Dear So and So.

I love You. And if you ever question that. I'll kill you.

Regards,

Jawz

---

So perhaps it would be better if I don't fall in love again .. at least not in the near future.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
It isn't near done, even though it is already very long. I am writing it to the one I'm in love with (previously limerent). I'll be adding to it and refining it for a couple years. Writing my whims as they come. Words are things that can't be rushed or force. They must come naturally to have full and true meaning. (I didn't put "Dear ****.." because I don't feel comfortable revealing his name.)

"There's so many things I have wanted to say, and so many I haven't said. Life is the strangest thing on earth. When you think you have it all planned out, something new happens that leaves you on your toes. It's true, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, if you let it. If you are focused on the hurt, the pain, the things you can't do, it won't make you stronger, but if you learn and you take a moment to gain perspective, you'll see the situation in a whole new way. My life has certainly been hard, but I don't want pity. For me, it wasn't so hard at the same time, because I can handle it. I moved back to the town that had my heart, but somehow I was still miserable. At my every turn there were people knocking me down, taunting me to stay down. I was blindly happy, even when if someone else were in my shoes, they wouldn't be. Then, I lost the only person who fully understood me, who really wanted what was best with me and sacrificed so much of her own to give me the best. I moved away from my heart. I was in a strange place with new people and new experiences. On the flip-side, people started being nicer to me. I had friends, I had things. I guess it only just softened the blow. I was finally at the head of the Clarinet section in band, instead of being last chair and yearning for the spotlight. I grew to learn more about myself, and even more self-discovery was to follow. My love and compassion for other people grew, even while a few still beat me down out of their own insecurities. They beat down my dreams, my passions, my hopes, yet I persevered. I had a crush on someone, I cannot say I loved him then, because really I didn't know him enough, but none-the-less after that good year, he was gone, and I myself was crushed. In the new year, everything went downhill from that point. The hole in my chest was growing, sending pangs of pain and sadness along with it. People continued to hate me, to pick on me, to be generally horrid to me. I was second chair in band for a semester, I was ignored in choir, and at my every move there was someone knocking me down and holding my head under. Only this time, I wasn't in a blind happiness. I was in an all too surreal sadness. I discovered even more about myself than the previous time, and I really did know myself inside and out. All of a sudden, I saw the world with new eyes. Everything was so crystal clear, like I had been seeing through muddy water the whole time before. The pain cleared my vision. It taught me lessons, and for a while it was all I knew. It reminded me to do my best in school, and to try and not take it bad if my best wasn't good enough for others. The crush I had on that guy, it grew into love, even with the residual pain. I began to appreciate him and the pain in an all new way. It showed me what it was like to truly love, and that love is the best thing in the world. Some of the greatest deeds are done out of love. Without love, we are nothing, the world is nothing, and there is no meaning. Instead of hating those who hated me, I winded them with my love and compassion. I wouldn't let them turn me sour, as their torturers did to them. Years later, that love for him is still there. The pain, yeah, that too. I need to say something, and I know I can't live with the regret if I don't say it, no matter how insecure and afraid I am. That guy, is you. I've come to terms with it, and now I can say that, if you don't feel the same way, I'll be able to let you go. Maybe not right now, or any time soon, but in the long run I'll be alright. If you do feel the same way, then let me assure you, no one can love you like you do, and I will never hurt you, and only want the best for you, like I do."

Reactions: 69waystolove

·
Registered
955 Posts
The most heartfelt letter I ever wrote. An expression of unconditional love I had nowhere else to put but on metaphorical paper. This isn't sweet. This isn't pretty. You might be better ofo just skipping it.

I never got to speak to you...

You can imagine your mother was devastated at the time, and I still thought it was because I had left her. I didn't know any better.

I still love her, you know, your mom. We were masters of the now, keepers of the past, but we never had a future. I left her because I needed that. I needed a future. I wanted to build a family. I loved her very much, but the child I wanted I loved more than I did her, and so I broke her heart.

And then, at 48 years old, despite birth control, the very last time we had sex she got pregnant. Your mother is so proud. She is so strong. And she is so selfless. She wanted me to have what she thought she had stolen from me. Because your mom is also an idiot. She thought she stole my youth. Took something that she had no right to, and that letting me go was the right thing to do.

Especially after I told her I met someone.

She never told me about you. All those months we kept in contact I saw her fall apart, and I thought it was because she couldn't get over me. And then it got scary. And painful. Being friends was turning out much harder than I thought it would.

You know what. The memory of when I found out about you is so clear. It is the clearest memory I have. Clearer than the present. But I have no idea anymore what led up to it.

Why she decided to tell me.

I just remembered that she did.

There is something you have to know about me. Fatherhood was always something I was afraid of. Not because of the responsibility. That part is easy. It was because somewhere I was afraid I would be like my father. I am like him in so many ways, you know. The tightest bond we ever managed to form was when we carried your grandmothers sowing machine up 4 flights of stairs. That thing is a table of massive wood and ornate jutting steel. Every step was painful pinch of metal trying to find a way to dig itself into our bodies, and we cursed like sailors all the way upstairs. And I realized we were cursing the same curses, with the same intensity. God Damn it! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

I felt close to him and smiled. That was our playing catch moment.

Maybe that's a fear many fathers yet to be have. That they will see their child and then not love it like they think they should. That they won't be able to be the father that they wished they had, or the father they hope to be. I don't know. I only know I had that fear.

And then she told me about you.

And in that one instant, like a lightning strike, I fell in love with you, unconditionally. I didn't know your name. I didn't know anything about you other than that you existed. I didn't even know you were a girl then. I wasn't scared at all. I wasn't angry at your mother.

I was a father. Your existence, it was the happiest news of my life.

I wish so much that the story would end there, or take a different turn. You don't know how much I do. But then she told me you had died. That you weren't meant for this world.

And then she told me that she had you cremated, and scattered your ashes somewhere beautiful.

And she told me your name.

I don't have any words for what that did to me.

Maybe it's because I never held you that I cannot let you go.

I thought I had. I really did. I was doing so much better.

Now you come to me in dreams in which I never see you. And you tell me things I never hear, but know, and don't understand.

I don't sleep much anymore. Or well. I feel so weak. My soul feels weak.

There is this mountain of pain and it makes me feel so very small. How can anyone climb all the way up that and then get to the other side?

I want to ask you to please go away. And then I realize that I don't. I can't send you away.

I love you Isis, and if this pain is all that I have of you, I want to embrace it, and never ever let it go, even if it kills me.
It's also not a reflection on how I feel now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm no INFP, but I'll try...

Dear Em Dai,

Even though I've known you for only three seconds, my heart flutters with joy at your presence... Every little word you say fascinates me and sends me into a world of wondrous imagination. Your smile fills me with warmth every time I see you, and your bright disposition makes my day all the more magical. If I could spend every moment I had on this Earth, it would be with you... I'd love to hear you talk, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear... I'd love to feel your embrace, and return all of the ways you make me feel tenfold. But, alas, we are a world apart, and we can only see each other in our dreams.
wow! thanks! what a sweet love letter!

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's a very different kind of love letter. The one where you have to know the situation to entirely understand.

Still, that's not the point.

Thread is mainly about expression of love or what not towards someone who you have very deep affections for, irregardless of whether or not someone understands it.
i think that you are misunderstanding what i posted. when i read your letter i was just shocked by this line ...

"
Probably after this letter, I would die alone, with no one in my arms, perhaps cause of the hole that you left in me, that is a size too big for anyone else to be in, so they just fall right out."
i don't think that my shock has anything to do with not understanding the situation. but in any event, i feel as if i have offended you and that was not my intention.

so i do apologize if that is the case.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I guess this is a love letter I want to be able to write as of right now i have no one to write it too.

Dear Love of my Life

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. No matter how many times I say it, no matter how many times our lips caress, no matter how many time I look into your eyes you still amaze me. You light my world in ways I never thought imaginable. Every moment I spend with you is like a little slice of heaven. Every kiss I steal a treasure. Every day with you a gift. Every time we touch it takes my breath away. Every moment without you is like torture.

I want to tell you how much I love you but word could never describe the feelings I have for you. A million books couldn't contain the love we have. When I'm down you pick me up. When you are sad I make you laugh. When you need someone to talk too I am always there and also we I need help you never hesitate to try. Not only are you my best friend but the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Your eyes, you laugh, that cute dimple on your left side when you smile, your many hairdos, everything is just WOW. No words can describe your beauty. Yet only one thing in the world outshines it, your personality. You are kind, sweet, giving, loving, caring and a multitude a words that would take volumes to wrote. You my love are wonderful.

I just wanted you to know I love you with everything. With my mind, my heart and my soul. Honestly with my entire being I love you. You are truly the most amazing woman I have ever had the pleasure to know. I'm just glad you came into my life.

With infinite love,
J

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think that you are misunderstanding what i posted. when i read your letter i was just shocked by this line ...

i don't think that my shock has anything to do with not understanding the situation. but in any event, i feel as if i have offended you and that was not my intention.

so i do apologize if that is the case.
OFFENDED?

Nah, come over here!!!

I was probably only offended once in this site ever, and that guy was subsequently banned by the mods.

Takes quite a bit to tackle me off my feet here.

No worries, I also get what you mean now... cheers...

·
Registered
81 Posts
OFFENDED?

Nah, come over here!!!

I was probably only offended once in this site ever, and that guy was subsequently banned by the mods.

Takes quite a bit to tackle me off my feet here.

No worries, I also get what you mean now... cheers...
yay! i'm so glad that you weren't offended. i sincerely did not mean anything negative by it.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yay! i'm so glad that you weren't offended. i sincerely did not mean anything negative by it.

I'm sure you don't...

You seem too nice for that ;)

---

Dear So and So.

I love You. And if you ever question that. I'll kill you.

Regards,

Jawz

---

I cannot even begin to find a word, let alone a sentence to describe despite how not lovey dovey your this is, it is one of the most epic and awesome combinations of letters and spaces that I have seen in my life.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts