Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She said "you are a remarkable person with a heart of gold. " after telling me her "spirit" wasnt at ease about us seeing eachother. Once again, not good enough

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm sorry for giggling, I really am.
Man, ESTJs. I'm sorry to hear about that.
Read a good book and listen to Chopin, try not to think about it too much.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
She said "you are a remarkable person with a heart of gold. " after telling me her "spirit" wasnt at ease about us seeing eachother. Once again, not good enough
I'm sorry you're hurting. However, her dumping you isn't a reflection on your worth (not good enough). In fact, maybe she is a nutter? The "Spirit at ease" comment is weird.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Psh. She's just not the right person. Mooooove onnnnnnn.

Although you should get better at seeking out and getting what you are really looking for. Don't let them flip flop with your feels.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry you're hurting. However, her dumping you isn't a reflection on your worth (not good enough). In fact, maybe she is a nutter? The "Spirit at ease" comment is weird.
Im actually not hurting. I just wanted to know whats going on with an ESTJs mind. I dont "need" anyone, I just thought she was really cool and Id date her but Im confused by her

Reactions: Delilah

·
Registered
643 Posts
No offense but such a bullshit excuse. I think love is suppose to be uneasy, that's what makes love unique and awesome.
The RIGHT girl will come along and make it complete! For now, just enjoy your life :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts