Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read the article on him in Rolling Stone. He comes off as a really screwed up INFJ 9w1. What do you all think?

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Yeah this thread is gonna be a bust as it is with most criminal typings as all that we will ever truly know of them is their act. Everything else is going to be slanted, mostly negatively--but even some in a positive (e.g. Dahmer lovers).

All this thread will be is people with quips about his evil, which I can't say is unwarranted at this point.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is there really enough known that isn't slanted in some fashion to discern his type?
Honestly I think you can tell he's an ESTP from his twitter alone. There's no way that can be slanted, he wrote the tweets himself. He actually tweeted a lot. There's also loads of interviews of friends/people he knew (this guy was by no means a loner).

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Honestly I think you can tell he's an ESTP from his twitter alone. There's no way that can be slanted, he wrote the tweets himself. He actually tweeted a lot. There's also loads of interviews of friends/people he knew (this guy was by no means a loner).
I know I certainly don't take tweeting and texting seriously. I probably come off stereotypically ESTP/ESFP there as well, especially when I was in college.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I certainly don't take tweeting and texting seriously. I probably come off stereotypically ESTP/ESFP there as well, especially when I was in college.
Yeah, I don't put much stock in tweets, especially from a teenage boy. :p

Reactions: SnowFairy

·
Registered
885 Posts
ESTP 3w2. Read his twitter.
Yes. That's what scares me.
I think type batshit crazy militant is what you're looking for ;)
He isn't really, that's the problem. I believe people should be held responsible for their actions, but they should be seen for who they really are, not just one thing they did.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Another thread which had intentions to understand what kind of personality is this guy, which turned into a thread saying how "evil" he was. Just like Hitler thread... Im disappointed :dry:
If you want to insult people, just because you think they are evil - Make a thread saying " Hitler is evil, lets talk about how evil he is, because he is the evilest evil in eviltown " , don't spam threads that have informational purpose...
Also how do you know they were evil? Every story has 2 sides. They were evil for you, but they were heroes for others.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,313 Posts
I think the specific individual you mentioned is INTP. His brother, and co-conspirator, is INTJ. His father is INTJ, and his mother is ENFP.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.