Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so well i'm pretty sure i started puberty when i was in grade 3(early for a guy), and looking back it seems in grade 8-9 alot of guys i saw were at the stage i was at when i was in grade 6-7. this lead to me being moe mature than them, and on the flip-side because of the fact i was kinda beyond them it made it harder to"connect" with them. i'm wondering if any other INFPs had a similar experience?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it even possible to start puberty that early?:unsure:
the ages they teach us in school are jsut generalizations, but as i guide line i'd guess earlier than 8 is VERY VERY unlikely. like i had my first crush on a girl that year and my voice getting deeper before almost everyone else

·
Registered
188 Posts
I started growing body hair in late elementary school (I'm hairy mofo now), everything else seemed in line with most everyone in my grade like my voice changing and whatnot.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I started when I was in 4th grade-ish... so around 9-10?
Never thought much of it though, some people get to experience the fun earlier than others.
I didn't find it hard to connect cause I thought it was cool I looked more mature than most dudes in the same grade, so I used that to my advantage.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't remember starting puberty. My voice never changed... and other stuff just happened slowly. I didn't really start to get chest hair till I was in my 20s.

And I always yearned for a relationship with girls... but I don't remember feeling 'hormonally' interested in girls... I'm still not really.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Can't say this was an issue for me in terms of physical development because I was about right on with everyone else, but psychologically, I think I was more developed at an early age and that made things tough sometimes. That's why I always had a lot of older friends. :) But I was reading that apparently this happens to introverts a lot, so maybe that was partly your issue too? *shrug*

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I had some early signs of puberty in 3rd or 4th grade but it didn't go into full swing until 6th. 6th grade... SUCKED. But yeah, it was just another way in which my peers were just nowhere near my level. Queerness made it especially sucky, too. :crazy:

Reactions: SenhorFrio
1 - 9 of 9 Posts