Personality Cafe banner

How do you like the video series, Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library?

• I like the video series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find the video series to be interesting

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I plan to watch all the videos in the series

• I can't understand the videos in the series

• I find the videos to be weird and disturbing

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I am uninterested in the videos

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Unsure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen or heard the Youtube video series called "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library"? I have found them interesting, especially since the narrator is an INFJ. Below is the first episode in a twenty episode series. Thank you and please enjoy.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think the narrator in the video might be INTJ instead, though it is interesting nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I think the narrator in the video might be INTJ instead, though it is interesting nonetheless.
I am just waiting for the day you tell me I am an INTJ.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh WOW... Sorry, I couldn't even make it through the first 2 minutes.

The intro music in the first 30 seconds was pretty, though
How come you couldn't make it through the first two minutes?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I do find different philosophies and theories very interesting but the way it's told reminds me of many brainwashing techniques I've encountered, read about and learned about...

This is a big red sign saying "Warning!" to me. I apologise.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I find this stuff interesting, and have listened to all 20 parts at a previous time, quite a while back.

I am unsure if this series relates to the book: bringers of the dawn: teachings from the pleiadians - but anyone interested should look that one up. This specific video series does seem a little odd to me. There were parts if I remember that seemed very off, and I agree a bit cult-like.

I stress to you guys, you should research channeled material, and channeling in general, to get a better grasp of what this stuff is. At its best - its a genuine message from our brothers and sisters of space rad awesomeness. At its worst, it is a message meant to falsely inspire people into making the author a profit. Pretty much like all religion. Regardless of which is true: "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." Mark Twain - either way, it is interesting to consider because it is written 'as if' true. That always gives a perspective I can appreciate.

I suggest to anyone really interested about this stuff, that you look up The Ra Material, or Seth Speaks. Both of those are favorites of mine and might not be as overbearing as this one. Similar to the subject of channeling. If its the aliens that get you - maybe some of you would enjoy instead, a record of hypnotherapy sessions, a book series called: The Convoluted Universe.

Anyways, channeling, hypnotherapy, astral projection,

·
Registered
115 Posts
I stopped listening at third minute. I don't like New Age talk. To me all these complex sentences with lots of words like spirituality, sacred, path are going around the subject rather than straight to the point.

"Our ancestors came from the universe that had completed itself and understood universally that it was prime creator as the journey of prime creator in time. They came from the universe that had discovered it's essence - creativity." - that's storytelling. For philosophy there need to be stronger and more rational foundation.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I find this stuff interesting, and have listened to all 20 parts at a previous time, quite a while back.

I am unsure if this series relates to the book: bringers of the dawn: teachings from the pleiadians - but anyone interested should look that one up. This specific video series does seem a little odd to me. There were parts if I remember that seemed very off, and I agree a bit cult-like.

I stress to you guys, you should research channeled material, and channeling in general, to get a better grasp of what this stuff is. At its best - its a genuine message from our brothers and sisters of space rad awesomeness. At its worst, it is a message meant to falsely inspire people into making the author a profit. Pretty much like all religion. Regardless of which is true: "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." Mark Twain - either way, it is interesting to consider because it is written 'as if' true. That always gives a perspective I can appreciate.

I suggest to anyone really interested about this stuff, that you look up The Ra Material, or Seth Speaks. Both of those are favorites of mine and might not be as overbearing as this one. Similar to the subject of channeling. If its the aliens that get you - maybe some of you would enjoy instead, a record of hypnotherapy sessions, a book series called: The Convoluted Universe.

Anyways, channeling, hypnotherapy, astral projection,

Keys to the Living Library is from a different book, though the content is very similar to Bringers of the Dawn.

I think these are the other books you spoke of?

The Law of One - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jane Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks (The Law of One, No 1): Don Elkins, James Allen McCarty, Carla Rueckert: 9780898652604: Amazon.com: Books
Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul: Jane Roberts, Robert F. Butts: 9781878424075: Amazon.com: Books

It is a little cult like due to the information coming from one person. Since the person is not convincing people to join her or face punishment, the material is more like a philosophical outlook on life, and the attitude is more of "take it or leave it."

If anybody's interested in the philosophy described in the videos, then you might also like the Urantia Book, which covers many topics very similar to that of the videos:
The Urantia Book - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Book download:
Download The Urantia Book: Text and audio | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I can find esotericism and mysticism quite interesting (though seldom believable in any way), but I'm allergic to pretty much everything new age. And alien cults.

·
Registered
231 Posts
give me some Gnostic readings, Rosicrucian or Hermetic philosophy any day. No a'shayana dean for me either. Law of One is my only exception because its just really awesome.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This video contains excerpts from the book Bringers of the Dawn:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would anybody else like to comment?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts