1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I downloaded a course from Stanford called The Historical Jesus. It's available at iTunes U. I haven't listened to it yet but I plan to do so this week.

iTunes U has a good selection of courses and I think they're all free right?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I downloaded a course from Stanford called The Historical Jesus. It's available at iTunes U. I haven't listened to it yet but I plan to do so this week.

iTunes U has a good selection of courses and I think they're all free right?
Yes they are! It's great! I haven't come across any that have had a price attached and in some ways they are better than podcasts because the information is coming from a place that has quality control.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FiNe SiTe;960922 [URL="http://webcast.berkeley.edu/" said:
webcast.berkeley | UC Berkeley Video and Podcasts for Courses & Events[/URL] - Heres a website I've been using lately.
I would like to thank @IncredibleMouse for showing it to me. Just finished "General Psychology" the other day.
Ooh! Some have video...

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
YouTube - mathmatchpoint's Channel

This is a user on YouTube putting up mathematics videos. There are lessons from basic math up to algebra, separated into two playlists. I'm trying to learn math this way because no one ever explained it to me in a way that made sense. I've been out of school forever, but have been avoiding anything having to do with math ever since. Hopefully, this link is useful to someone. I know I'll be using all the other links posted here.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Hey you guys should check out Open University courses. They have one in the U.K. (just be careful about every website you visit of course- make sure it's reliable and unbiased). *Not all video courses- but you can read through the zip files and do your own research via YouTube from the accredited institutions. **These are to help aid you in case you don't have access to higher Ed.

These links also include lecture video courses (if you can't afford the tuition for the certiicate- you have the option to chose the tuition-free non-certificate track).

M.I.T./Yale/Harvard Open University Courses Online:

**Also- check with your local libraries- some libraries will offer free Lynda.com access to courses that teach you pretty much anything you need to know in regards to technology & digital design, website building, internet coding.

Lynda.com is a great resource!!

Research your courses (and avoid PragerU and the likes that are politically based, propaganda, think-tank funded- clearly biased). Best of Luck. Utilize this quarantine time for your own personal development!! And as always, QUESTION EVERYTHING YOU LEARN! 🧡☮ 🌈

1 - 15 of 15 Posts