Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Disclaimer: Not for the logical of heart.

May cause dizziness and levitation (we included Billywig stings and Dirigible Plums in the ingredients)

All allowed into this temple of insanity. You may stay however long you like. Pull up a hammock, and frolic in the nectar of satanic whimsy.

The other day, My ENTP friend (@TheMuffin) and I were on a bus that would take us far, far away. Then we had a dream within a dream that we were on a bus.

TheMuffin said:

Did you know that McMaster University owns part of Einstein's brain? And the rest of it is in a museum somewhere.

PerturbedPrufrock:

That's awful! I certainly hope they had his permission for that!

TheMuffin:

I guess his brain was just so brilliant they wouldn't let it go to waste after he died. But it's pretty sad, they didn't save the rest of him. For all we know he could have had a brilliant spleen.

PerturbedPrufrock:

That's true. Although, I think that all of his energy and brillance went to feed his brain alone, and the rest of him survived on nothing but air. A sack of air. How very sad.

What are your thoughts on Einstein's spleen? Don't you think the spleen is under-recognized in society. It must feel terribly distraught and overshadowed by the needy organs. They think they're all that. Especially the brain, it sits there all lofty and loitering, issuing commands like it runs the place. Hah. But the humble spleen, it just takes it. No fuss.

I think INFP's can relate a lot to the plight of the humble spleen. Except when it erupts like a volcano.

What say you?!

(Brought to you by these smug bastards)

Hair Face Head Chin Hairstyle

^ENTP ^INFP

Post any strange musings, or conversations you would like the share : )

We look forward to the flourishing of trivial absurdity.

(TheMuffin is displeased with my formality. And the Perturbed would like to add that we were not under the influence of any sort of mind altering substances. The Perturbed is worried that she is beginning to refer to herself in the third person. She will leave now before a fourth person joins.)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not but air?! Sounds like a boring diet. If I was made to live on only air I believe I would explode too.

Reactions: PerturbedPrufrock

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
The title of this thread drew me here. Then I realized why: it was made by an ENTP and an INFP. Yep, this sounds like something we would postulate while playing a video game together.

I actually thought of this about a week or two ago: if tomatoes are considered fruits, then wouldn't ketchup be a fruit smoothie? Guess what? Turns out that I wasn't the only one to ask this before:

http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101021211639AAhUFXx

Reactions: PerturbedPrufrock

·
Registered
296 Posts
"I love you," he said.

"You only love me for my spleen."

"No! How could you doubt my all consuming love for your soul and wit? Yes, your spleen is alluring, but I am not captivated by such worldly things."

"I don't believe you. To you I'm just another pretty spleen."

"I would cross any ocean, duel any man, slay a thousand..."

"Okay, okay, I believe you. Come give me a kiss."

He kisses her. "My love, some day I shall be King, and you will reign with me as my sple--- queen."

"I knew it! You pig! Get out of here!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts