Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i registerd because im avoiding writting my essays... im tootally late... the deadlines are my worst nightmare, but the last minute is at least challenging ;) anyway hi to everyone,
i live in turkey but just for this semester (im erasmus) but actually im from middle and south europe (a little bit mixed :p).
what shuld i say more... sometimes i will be online all the time and other times ill be just disapeared in the real life (thats my E-I thing :p )
if you want to know something just ask... ill respond... or not... :p
btw: is there a 7><5 enneagram resoult because i really cant decide... stucked in the middle...

other test results:
AQ: 23
EQ: 15
SQ: 50

now you can analyze ;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Atalanta

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
What do you mean by AQ, EQ and SQ?

Also, have you considered six? It is technically in the middle of 5 and 7.

How about subtypes? Those can make people of the same type look somewhat different, as can wings and tritypes if you subscribe to those theories.

Edit, tag for good measure: @Atalanta

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AQ test is Asperger/Autism test (asperger is a lighter version of autism) its more like a disorder thing... but there is a whole personality disorder test for that :)
EQ test is for Emotional intelligence
SQ test is measuring Systemizing quotient...

hehe :p I thought that someone will offer 6 as a number between 7 and 5 (yes, so funny) but i wasnt talking about numbers... :p i get the highest score for these two type of enneagram... ill check the subtypes, i didnt have time yet :p
but actually i never got entp as a result always intp... but im more like an irl person, maybe thats why i have the 7th and 5th enneagram type as a result, they have something in common...

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
AQ test is Asperger/Autism test (asperger is a lighter version of autism) its more like a disorder thing... but there is a whole personality disorder test for that :)
EQ test is for Emotional intelligence
SQ test is measuring Systemizing quotient...
I think I understand, so what do your scores imply? What are they out of?

hehe :p I thought that someone will offer 6 as a number between 7 and 5 (yes, so funny) but i wasnt talking about numbers... :p
A joke, in its own way. :p

i get the highest score for these two type of enneagram... ill check the subtypes, i didnt have time yet :p
but actually i never got entp as a result always intp... but im more like an irl person, maybe thats why i have the 7th and 5th enneagram type as a result, they have something in common...
The Mind enneagram types are 5, 6, 7. It is apparently not uncommon for 7s to mistype as 5s, though I don't remember where I've read that.

Edit: Quoting a person's post, or using a mention for a user, gives them a notification and brings their attention to the thread. You can mention with an @ sign, then the user's name, like @Atalanta , or you can use a [ MENTION ]user name[/ MENTION] tag.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 4 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
So you have to do your homework your own :p , i can give you a hint....
Search for it in google like this (key words)
:Take the AQ test , Wired magazine
:EQSQ test (eqsq.com)
i hope youll find it

So first you should do it if you'r interested, and i think like this you will understand it @Flatlander
You are an INTJ so I know what kind of result you should get. Do it first before you know the meaning of the scores :p
And of course after filling it you'll get the explanation...

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
Your Score896Extreme Systemizing

It makes enough sense, I suppose. I'm not sure how precise my self-reporting is, so give a little margin for error.

AQ Score: 35

Atalanta said:
So first you should do it if you'r interested, and i think like this you will understand it @Flatlander
You are an INTJ so I know what kind of result you should get. Do it first before you know the meaning of the scores :p
And of course after filling it you'll get the explanation...
I was just looking for information on what scale these are graded on. I see now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
definitely, but i'm more comfortable with books, and i also like more to write on paper :p
actually its better writing with a pen because its stimulating the ''sensor motor cortex'' part of the brain
and it is responsible for planning, control, and execution of voluntary movements, its illness is parkinson disease....
( :S i still have a lot to improve my english :p )

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
definitely, but i'm more comfortable with books, and i also like more to write on paper :p
actually its better writing with a pen because its stimulating the ''sensor motor cortex'' part of the brain
and it is responsible for planning, control, and execution of voluntary movements, its illness is parkinson disease....
( :S i still have a lot to improve my english :p )

Typing with a keyboard does not do this?

I also prefer books, but I will take what I can get.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Typing is not the same unfortunately :p

having a folder with books or having a whole room full with books also... :S
having everything on a computer is much more easier... ok its like with everything, there's always pro and kontra... :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts