Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys like to get drunk? What are your embarrassing/stupid drunk stories?

I for one have a love/hate relationship to alcohol. On one hand i like it because it makes me more confident, blunt, extroverted and charismatic (me being a naturally reserved and observing person). I also really like the taste of a good IPA or some good scotch. On the other hand, i have no self control once i really get started. I chain smoke cigarettes, i often never say no to other drugs, and I keep drinking until i either blackout or throw up and pass out. In this state i often do regrettable shit:

*get touchy-feely with strangers
*fight my friends and strangers
*lose my belongings like Keys, wallet, phone, ect
*irresponsibly spend money
*Say things I don’t remember or mean
*wake up in the drunk tank, in a strangers home, or my bed without recollection of getting there
*Drive home with no recollection at all

After the last time i drank heavily and blacked out, I decided to quit for good and just stick to cannabis and the occasional psyches.

The reason I’m posting in the NF forum is because i would like to hear other NF’s experiences with alcohol. I don’t have any NFs in my circle of friends, one of my exes was and she would be dismayed at the thought of all the embarrassing shit she’d done the night before. All my friends are STs and although they do the same things i do, they don’t care! They wake up hearing shit like “you know you pissed on somebody’s front door last night, and got in a fight with a bouncer right?” And they’re like “eh, whatever lol.” And get drunk again haha.

How are you before and after you’re drunk?
Have you ever blacked out and continued drinking without recollection?
Have you done any of the things I’ve mentioned?
Do you love or hate alcohol?

Don’t spare the details

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I'm not the biggest fan of alcohol. For some reason if it's not a liqueur or spirit I tend to get sick before I even feel tipsy. So if I'm intentionally getting more than one drink then it's gotta be shots.

I know my limit and I've never gone over it. Never blacked out. I've had patchy memories but y'know my memory is so shit I can't blame the alcohol.

When I'm drunk my attitude normally changes to trying to fuck everyone in the room... Only if I'm single and/or my partner isn't around and/or my partner is looking for a threesome... Okay there's not much criteria.

My first experience of alcohol I couldn't function because I was literally rolling on the floor laughing all night.

I don't enjoy getting drunk that much, mostly cause I don't need to get touchy feely with everyone and my current friends aren't drinkers. The ones who are are trying to quit. And my current friends don't know how to party so I don't see the point in getting drunk whilst playing games.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I like my drinks but I consider myself a responsible adult. I usually control what and how much I drink. I've lesser control when I was younger so I can get pretty high on alcohol but I don't remember ever passing out or totally forgetting what I did. When I'm happily high, everyone becomes my best friend so they are often surprised when they realised that I'm not entirely fluffy bunny when I'm sober.

Nonetheless, I still have my embarrassing moments... Perhaps the most memorable time was falling asleep (I didn't pass out) on top of a toilet bowl in a club and later puking on a guy I just met.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I come from a country of heavy drinkers, therefore my attitude to alcohol positive. I can't say whether that's wrong or not. I am a beer lover but I don't drink that golden drink daily. I enjoy drinking wide range of other drinks, such as cola+rum (or shots of pure rum), gin+tonic etc., even though I have finally learned to control myself because I want to keep my mind fit and damn, hangovers are pure evil, far worse than I will ever be.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Before I get drunk Im usually stoned. I like being cross-faded. However, I honestly don't enjoy drinking that much. If i only drink my memory is usually decent. When I drink by myself its usually as distraction from overwhelming feelings. When I drink it becomes a continuous thing for a couple of days then I stop. If it were a night out drinking with friends, my voice is a higher pitch, and I feel more confident. I am able to speak to anyone with less inhibitions, i dont criticize myself as much, sometimes I sing . I usually spend more than I want when I'm at a bar; usually because i get caught up in the moment or I want my friends to enjoy drinks with me too..oh and uber.I like to bar hop. I dont lose things usually, I just leave things at my friends place sometimes but for the most part I dont get blackout drunk I know my limit for sure. I don't see the fun in getting that drunk makes no sense unless you want to harm yourself. That's understandable but not encouraged. I prefer brown vs white. For some reason clear drinks don't sit well with me. I can drink beer like its water so I stay away from it to avoid a beer gut. Ive had one experience where I wanted to fight someone while drunk but that was because I was anger prior to drinking. Cheers to liquid courage!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't drink alcohol very often because I just can't stand the feeling you have when you wake up the next morning... And also I never drunk too much yet (luckily haha), so I have all my memories.... Boring life.

The most embarrassing story I could tell (which isn't really embarrassing either) is probably how one time I got home drunk and I forgot that you have to open doors before you can go through them... So I spent quite a time on trying to sqeeze my bicycle through the closed door of my garage before my mom realized something might be going on in front of the house and came out to help me.
To make it even worse, I was kinda embarassed that she has caught me drunk and so I told her "Hi mom, I'm not drunk. I just forgot that you can't go through closed doors" and then I decided to run away from her so she doesn't realize that I'm drunk and I tried to enter the house..... without opening the door first, of course.

If you're interested in some worse alcohol stories I could tell some from an ENTJ friend i have... Including betraying her boyfriend, making out with her best friend and.... a lot of sexuality. But I'd prefer not to, because somehow remembering those stories of hers is more embarassing for me than it was for her to tell me..

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't drink anymore. The last time I did was so utterly horrifying that I just can't anymore. Long story short, there was a lull and to try and connect with people I said way too much about myself and my SO and regretted it instantly. I'm actually really surprised we are still together.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I drink but i just have strong self control. I just got wasted once in my life - jk. Twice. Yeah i just got wasted twice in my whole life.. And i don't like the feeling of being wasted. Being drunk is great.. But being wasted.. Fucking nooooo.

Embarassing experiences?
I don't really considered everything i did as embarassing.

But i spewed twice in a public transportation

I spewed on a store

That's the only embarassing shit i did, spewing because I'm wasted.

But i become extra crazy like i kiss and hug girls. And i hug guys. And i also bestfriend everyone.. XD

I do extraordinarily shit. XD

Like i do tricks like drinking a shot glass without using your hands but only mouth.

And i invite everyone to do the same.

I also swear more often and become loud more often..

I never really get sexual whenever I'm drunk. Just crazy. That's all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts